v19 Multi Weather broken?
On Friday (two days ago), I noticed that the weather data was not showing in Kodi, using Multi Weather. I gave it a couple of days and it's still the same. I've never had an issue before weather for at least a year or better.

I'm on Kodi 19.3.0, Windows 10 21H2.

Debug log w/weather logging turned on: Log file

Thanks!
I'm just curious, but are you getting weather data again? I'm asking because pretty much at the exact same time you posted (13.02.) my weather addon (Gismeteo) did not display any weather data in Kodi (using v19.5) as well - despite that I didn't change a thing. However, all of a sudden since yesterday (15.02.) it seems everything is working again and I have my weather data displayed in Kodi.

Just wondering if this was related even though I'm using a different weather addon...
I did some further research and found that Yahoo! weather is probably the culprit in Multi Weather. They keep either changing their API so often that no one can keep up with it, or they're just trying to kill it. I switched to Gismeteo too, and it was shortly afterwards that I saw the same "no data," but then it came back, so I think it was just a glitch at Gismeteo. I don't think the issues are related. The only thing I lost going to Gismeteo was my superOCD moon info that I stuck into the code, but I just remmed around it and everything is working again like it should. No one seems to care about the moon! lol
UPDATE: I found this post, buried in the main Multi Weather Add-In thread and it seems to work.

Try downloading the "weather.multi-0.0.17.zip" mentioned in the post. It worked!

Multi Weather (2) (kodi.tv)
Thanks for investigating, then it was probably some kind of glitch or temporary downtime and not related. So far I never had any issues with Gismeteo and it worked fine out of the box. All I cared was just having the current temperature where I live in Kodi on my Homescreen and that it did just fine - never really needed the moon information you mentioned. Big Grin
And as of today it broke again.
Broken on multiple LibreELEC-installs.
Update to 1.0.20 was released on github. You can find it here.

Be aware this is a fork of the original Multi Weather addon but it gets frequent updates and is working.
yesterday @ronie submitted update to weather.multi... https://github.com/xbmc/repo-scripts/pulls
Does that fix the issue?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
For those still experiencing problems, another user reported that removing disabling the NOAA addon fixed his issues. Don't know if it will work for everybody but JIC. Also, here are the links to the versions of Multi Weather that I have tested that work for me:

v 0.0.20 from ronie - v 0.0.20
v 1.0.20 from cytech - v 1.0.20
Working on Kodi 21 after automatic update.
@wags1

Thank you!
I really like the v 1.0.20 from cytech - fork.
Having my own weather station: "Shawnee Mound Walrus", it is great using my own weather source!
Is @Cytech on here?
I would like to thank him and ask if he is going to maintain the fork?

Thanks
Not working for me, yesterday it has stopped in Windows and today in Android, tried updating to above versions but still not working
(2023-12-02, 20:32)wags1 Wrote: v 1.0.20 from cytech - v 1.0.20

I can confirm this version works.

The good thing about this version is that there is no longer a need to generate a cookie entry for the setting.xml.

Good job

Unfortunately I have to revise my statement, it doesn't work. Sorry!

The weather information was  displayed for me after the update because my version was still working before the update.
After restarting Kodi, the weather information was empty.

I went back to version 0.0.20 and copied my old setting.xml back into the user data.
(2023-12-02, 22:54)psbguy Wrote: Not working for me, yesterday it has stopped in Windows and today in Android, tried updating to above versions but still not working

You should first uninstall “weather.multi” and the user data and then install version 1.0.20.
Then restart Kodi (always good for updates).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Multi Weather broken?0