v20 Aeon TAJO - Nexus
A new Nexus version of Aeon Tajo is already available through the official Kodi repo (6.7.1)

Creating and maintaining a skin for Kodi is very hard and requires hundreds of hours of work. If you like Aeon Tajo and you’re willing to support it, you'll get access to some hidden Aeon Tajo’s bonus features. You'll find more information in the skin going to: SYSTEM / General options / Information. Thanks!

If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
Manfeed:

I noticed that the dolby atmos flag is no longer shown. Is this by skin design or Nexus no longer provides the data to show the flag?

Thanks
(2023-02-23, 05:51)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed:

I noticed that the dolby atmos flag is no longer shown. Is this by skin design or Nexus no longer provides the data to show the flag?

Thanks

Maybe you’re experiencing the same as I did…

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=371749
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
(2023-02-23, 09:57)manfeed Wrote:
(2023-02-23, 05:51)Edworld Wrote: Manfeed:

Thanks

Maybe you’re experiencing the same as I did…

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=371749

Yes.

I use Media Companion and my NFO has Atmos.  I recently bought a Zidoo and it displays all media flags based on reading mediainfo.
Today I installed Kodi 21 on my shield and it was a pleasant surprise to see the dolby vision flag displayed
(2023-03-12, 02:31)Edworld Wrote: Today I installed Kodi 21 on my shield

Hello @Edworld ,

Is this the Shield 2019 Pro? I am considering buying this device but I am worried it may not handle the bells and whitles of Aeon Tajo. Am currenlty running it on an Intel 8th Gen Windows 11 PC with 8GB RAM with everything turned on including movie/album extras.

So, how is your experience using the device. Is it snappy fast? Do auto-trailers play? Animated posters work? Movie/Show music themes play.
How is your library set up? Direct HDD connect to Shield, network share (SMB) or Server-Client addon like Emby/Jellyfin.

Sorry to bombard you with such questions but I really need know this from real user experience before I shell out money. Anybody with first hand experience is welcome to chime in.
Life is short, I don't have time for squabbles. Lets be friends, lets enjoy Kodi :)
Yes, shield pro 2019, installed kodi 21 (quietvoid) and works just fine.

I've had the shield for 3 years (ebay used) and overall like how it behaves, faster than other boxes I have. I use windows 10, HaneWIN as my NFS server and that is how all my boxes connect to my media.
Is it possible to get TV show trailers working in this skin?
(2023-03-15, 23:47)Fing3rz Wrote: Is it possible to get TV show trailers working in this skin?

No at the moment, in fact I’m not sure if Kodi supports that. Yes, it does...
I saw mention of tv trailers working on another skin. https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3054613

I installed arctic zephyr 2 ressurection on nexus myself but was unable to get it working. It tried to play the trailer but threw an error. I'm not very familiar with kodi's ecosystem so it may have been user error. =p
(2023-02-13, 23:21)manfeed Wrote: The Nexus version of Aeon Tajo is already available through the official Kodi repo.

Hey thanks for this great skin. if you have time can you point me to where in your code you implemented to show all these ratings at the same time in the view above? and are they are getting from the movie local .nfo file or online / addon require?

much appreciate it.

nordicguy
You need to use the addon:

plugin.video.themoviedb.helper

Here you'll find more information:

https://github.com/jurialmunkey/plugin.v...ailed-Item
(2023-03-15, 23:47)Fing3rz Wrote: Is it possible to get TV show trailers working in this skin?

I had never thought about that, because I supposed that Kodi didn't support them, but I was wrong... Thanks for asking about that, you moved me to investigate. The next version of Aeon Tajo will support TV show trailers.
How can I hide “watched” shows in widgets please?
@manfeed I just installed Aeon TAJO for the first time (admittedly to simply test if it exhibited the same problem I'm currently having with another skin), and I have to admit, it's impressive. I may use it on a couple of my devices, however the only feature I'd need for my theater is support for the PreShow Experience add-on (the upcoming replacement for CinemaVision) to basically hide the Busy dialog when a PSE sequence is playing video bumpers / trailers. Would you consider supporting PSE in a future release?

https://preshowexperience.com/
My Theater: JVC X790R + Peerless PRG-UNV | 120" CineWhite UHD-B Screen | KODI Omega + PreShow Experience | mpv | madVR RTX 2070S | Panasonic UB420 | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4 x ADX Maximus w/ Dayton Audio SA230 | 3 x Totem Tribe LCR + Mission M30 Surrounds + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV w/ MeLE N5105 + MoviePosterApp | 40TB Win10 SMB Server over Gigabit Ethernet

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon TAJO - Nexus0