• 8(current)
Android fire tv vs shield tv vs other boxes
(2023-03-13, 02:24)jbinkley60 Wrote:
(2023-03-13, 02:11)clarkss12 Wrote: I just tried to install onto my CoreELEC box running Nexus, but it failed to install.

Make sure you install the Kodi 19+ version which supports Nexus. If you get an error, please post a log.

Thanks,

Jeff
Pardon my stupidity.  But I do not see a zip file to download on this pageHuh?

https://github.com/Conceiva/MezzmoKodiPl...ee/Kodi-19+
Anything that takes more than 10 minutes to understand, I just move along and forget about it.
(2023-03-13, 01:56)jbinkley60 Wrote:
(2023-03-13, 01:49)clarkss12 Wrote: Where is the Mezzmo Kodi addon??  I can't find the zip file.

You can download it directly here .  The installation instructions and download link are also in the Wiki.

Jeff

Ok, I found the zip file hiding on the bottom of the right side of the page....... Hate it when they hide crap.
(2023-03-13, 02:24)jbinkley60 Wrote:
(2023-03-13, 02:11)clarkss12 Wrote: I just tried to install onto my CoreELEC box running Nexus, but it failed to install.

Make sure you install the Kodi 19+ version which supports Nexus. If you get an error, please post a log.

Thanks,

Jeff

Unfortunately, this forum will not let me edit my post, so I have to keep making new post..... 
Anyway, got it installed, now I will be testing it.

Edit:::  Thanks to Karellen, I discovered how to edit on this forum.  Been trying for a very, very long time, without success.  FANTASTIC.
(2023-03-13, 02:51)clarkss12 Wrote: this forum will not let me edit my post
Editing a post seems to catch a lot of members out as the Edit options are very discrete and easily missed. See image...
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-03-13, 03:07)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-03-13, 02:51)clarkss12 Wrote: this forum will not let me edit my post
Editing a post seems to catch a lot of members out as the Edit options are very discrete and easily missed. See image...
Thanks, just made an edit on my last post.  It worked, thanks a million.  
Edit:  Of course, this can make a dangerous tool. Smile
(2023-03-08, 11:17)jbinkley60 Wrote:
(2023-03-08, 02:40)clarkss12 Wrote: Thank you, I may take a look at Mezzmo.  But to clarify, the Mezzmo server is Windows only??

Yes, that is one limitation of Mezzmo, the server only runs on Windows.  I find the benefits far outweigh this, for folks who prefer not to have Windows.   It can run in a virtual machine under a Linux host.  I author the Mezzmo Kodi addon and can answer any questions on functionality.  My goals are automation, minimal Kodi addons, no other addon dependencies and bulletproof operation. 

Jeff
Mezzmo media server, must the granddaddy of media servers.  All the YouTube videos that I found about Mezzmo are from years ago.

Edit: The more I use it, the more impressed I am.
(2023-03-13, 04:08)clarkss12 Wrote: Mezzmo media server, must the granddaddy of media servers.  All the YouTube videos that I found about Mezzmo are from years ago.

Edit: The more I use it, the more impressed I am.

The Mezzmo Kodi addon really takes it to the next level with regards to Kodi integration.  It isn't perfect and there are a few things I'd like to see improved but for almost full automation and set-and-forget, I like it.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
fire tv vs shield tv vs other boxes0