Instructions and settings for IPTV Simple are on GitHub
https://github.com/kodi-pvr/pvr.iptvsimp.../README.md
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
When trying to configure iptv I am required to enter an URL but the Kodi user interface keyboard very surprisingly has no ":" (colon) so I cannot do the http:// part of the URL
Select the shift key and the colon will appear.
Thanks I happened to stumbled upon that obvious solution, but appreciate the feedback.
the app keeps on asking about a tittle and URL and am stranded, seeking assistance
(2024-01-22, 14:22)Meycee Wrote: the app keeps on asking about a tittle and URL and am stranded, seeking assistance

Please open a new thread.
[font][font]Добрый вечер всем. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Подскажите пожалуйста, в чем причина. Скачал на Kodi из репозитория pvr iptv simple client, все настроил, каналы отображаются без проблем и все нормально. Единственное, чего я не смог понять, это список избранных каналов. Лист создан, но каналы из этого листа не отображаются. В общем списке работают одни и те же каналы. [/font][/font]
[font][font]ТВ приставка Amiko 9 Green [/font][font]Заранее[/font][/font]
[font][font]спасибо[/font][/font]
Good evening everyone. Please tell me what is the reason. I downloaded it to Kodi from the pvr iptv simple client repository, configured everything, channels are displayed without problems and everything is fine. The only thing I couldn’t figure out was the Favorite Channels List. The sheet is created, but the channels from this sheet are not shown. In the general list, the same channels work.
TV box Amiko 9 Green
Thank you in advance

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Instructions and settings for IPTV Simple are on GitHub0