Android Redbull tv error
Tongue 
https://paste.kodi.tv/samokixequ
@Raphael222 Kindly first remove ALL piracy-related crap (orange colored entries) from your Kodi setup before sending in a log file without any description or explanation... Only then we will invest some time into your Redbull tv error.
@Klojum sorry for that. As you can see im new here. I was given the wrong info on how to post a log file with an issue. My problem is that when I try to open redbull tv it says "Redbull tv error" check log file.
@Raphael222  You followed the correct procedure (although you should have really added a bit more info in you first post about the issue, not just the link to your log) but you need to go and review the Forum Rules especially the part that shows examples of Banned Add-ons (wiki).

Until you reproduce a clean log with all those items removed we cannot provide support for your issue. Doesn't matter that the issue is unrelated to your piracy junk, it's the rules.

If you don't want to remove that stuff it's up to you but we cannot provide any further help and this thread will be closed.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Redbull tv error0