How to save Metropolis beta settings?
I'm interested in preserving settings and menu arrangements when installing a new Metropolis beta. Is there a way to do so, considering that the old beta needs to be uninstalled prior to installing the new one?
Beta? 
The version shouldn't be a beta, it's in the official repository.
Unless you are using a beta not by us that I've never seen, do you have a link?
I was unaware that it was time to work on the new version of Kodi yet.
I use LibreElec and it doesn't change very often, so I don't usually work on a new version until LE releases an update.
When enough people ask us, we usually try to make a beta for those early adopters with Kodi Alphas.
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2023-02-18, 03:31)MacGyver Wrote: The version shouldn't be a beta, it's in the official repository.

IMO it's very likely that OP is an AI chatgpt bot of some kind... Some of those have been floating around the forum lately.
That's so weird, to what end? Why would they make that?
I'm guessing to increase the post count, so that they look more legit when they start asking for emails and PMs?
Using a NUC7PJYHN and a 2820FYKH0 Intel NUC running LibreELEC, and two FireTVs.:)
(2023-02-19, 05:09)MacGyver Wrote: That's so weird, to what end? Why would they make that?
Why would anyone start spamming on a forum no matter what? Boredom? A miserable life? Who knows.

(2023-02-19, 05:09)MacGyver Wrote: I'm guessing to increase the post count, so that they look more legit when they start asking for emails and PMs?
Anyone that continues to post crap will be noticed and dealt with in the end.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to save Metropolis beta settings?0