Synchronize movies I watched FROM Kodi TO IMDB
Hello,

I have a module that automatically synchs the series episodes I watched to betaseries. I'm looking for the same but for IMDB. Does it exist?

Unfortunately when I search on Google or here I only find mentions of modules which will pull info from imdb, not push info TO IMDB... Or I'm not searching right.

Not sure I posted this in the right sub, sorry if i didn't.

Thanks in advance
I am not aware of any addon that syncs with IMDB. Only with Trakt.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-02-19, 21:10)Karellen Wrote: I am not aware of any addon that syncs with IMDB. Only with Trakt.
Yeah, I'll probably end-up with that if it only exists for Trakt, it's just that I'm used to imdb so...
If you are wondering why... no-one is going to pay the phenomenal cost to access the IMDB API...
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/pr...fsy#offers
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-02-19, 21:59)Karellen Wrote: If you are wondering why... no-one is going to pay the phenomenal cost to access the IMDB API...
https://aws.amazon.com/marketplace/pp/pr...fsy#offers

Holy Macaroni!
Yep, get volunteers to maintain the data, then charge a fortune to access it.
My Signature
Thanks @Karellen.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Synchronize movies I watched FROM Kodi TO IMDB0