Unable to get EPG to load kodi 20.0
Hello, I have tried to indicate cache and no cache for epg XMLTV URL. I copied and pasted the EPG URL from provider it still does not load. The channels and logo function or and work but not the EPG info. I have a picture of the Kodi version and system that I'm running Kodi on. Please any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in Advance, AssadImage
To receive meaningful assistance you will need to provide a full debug log.

The instructions are here... debug log (wiki)

If you are using the Basic Method, then ensure the following is applied...
1.Enable debugging in Settings>System Settings>Logging,
2.Restart Kodi
3.Replicate the problem.
4.Upload the log to Kodi Paste Site manually or use the Kodi Logfile Uploader. (wiki) With either method post the link to the log back here.

If you are using the Advanced Method ensure you have correctly created and applied the advancedsettings.xml file (wiki)

In both instances, you should see the word DEBUG throughout the log.

Note: Full logs only. No partial or redacted logs
Do NOT post your logs directly into the forum. Use the Kodi Paste Site. Post the link to your pasted log in the forum
Hello,

Thanks for the response I hope I have given the correct Link below

Thank you in advance,Assad4u2_Debugg_Log
There is not enough of your debug log there. I.e. it hasn’t reached the loading of the EPG yet.
Maintainer of Enigma2 PVR addon: repo, docschangelog
How to create a full debug: here
Smile 
Hello,

Thank you for your response I'll redo it again and post it. I'm not sure how long it takes for it to load the guide but I gave it a good while for it to load the EPG. I guess I can give 45 minutes to an hour and see what happens Smile
Hello, here's the second debug log for today 02/21/2023. Assad4u2_debugg_Log2212023

thank you again Smile
Txt:

2023-02-21 20:12:24.950 T:9588 error <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.iptvsimple: pvr.iptvsimple - iptvsimple::Epg::GetXMLTVFileWithRetries - Unable to load EPG file 'https://yourprovider.pro/PnK5VhU8a4a8': file is missing or empty.
2023-02-21 20:12:27.115 T:9588 error <general>: CCurlFile::XFILE::CCurlFile::Open - <https://yourprovider.pro/PnK5VhU8a4a8> Failed with code 404
Thanks for your response! How do I go about fixing ? I appreciate the help🙂
The URL is not working. So get a working URL. Does it work in a browser?
This is what happens when I put epg link in the browser. it does show programming information. Also, should I Cache for m3u and EPG list? Again, thanks for the response and help Smile

Then your provider might be blocking kodi. Try settings another user-agent in the add-on settings

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to get EPG to load kodi 20.00