AppTV Skin only spins on movie preview
Hello,

I am running version ,7.5 of the AppTv Skin on my Raspberry Pi 4

LibreELEC version 10.95.11.0
AppTV 1.7.5

Whenever I enter the Movies section I see an initial page of movies.  However, when I try to navigate to the next page of movies I just get the spinner as seen in the following screen shot

LibreELEC Version

AppTV Version
@hasii2022 

Whilst pictures of your television screen including a lovely reflection of yourself and poses by your cat are pleasant enough Smile, what would would be really useful to help anyone provide some meaningful assistance would be if you captured the issue in a Debug Log and provided a link to it in this thread. Instructions are in the link.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Here is a link to my log file
I turned on debugging on here is the link for that file
@hasii2022 ,

both files are exactly the same and dated from January. Can’t see anything in the file as is not a Full debug file, try turning on Debug logging in Kodi settings menu. Next you will need to restart Kodi and duplicate whatever is causing the issue then download the log file as before.

Wyrm (AppTV)
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV
Just to be clear;  When I navigate to the Movies view, I see an initial page of movies.  However, when I navigate up, down, or right I get the spinner.  When I navigate left, I get the context menu

Here is the link to the logfile
(2023-02-28, 19:41)hasii2022 Wrote: Just to be clear;  When I navigate to the Movies view, I see an initial page of movies.  However, when I navigate up, down, or right I get the spinner.  When I navigate left, I get the context menu

Here is the link to the logfile
@hasii2022 ,

other than a error thrown by the LibreELEC setting addon, can’t see anything that suggests that it is a skin problem. Have you tried to do the same thing in the Estuary skin if so do you see the same issue?

There is a library scan happening that seems to be taking a while, maybe this could also be behind spinning image (is meant to mean program is busy, you need to wait).

I’m currently trying to resolve a couple of bugs that crept into the skin in the 1.7.5 release, will take a look at the video navigation screen while I’m at it to make sure nothing is wrong there. I have not seen any issues on my two Pi systems running my skin, but that does not necessarily mean there is not something wrong there. Still would think from what I have seen in the log that it’s not the fault of my skin.

Will report back here if I find anything.

Wyrm

Oh BTW, navigating left should show the screen settings menu (which looks like a context menu, but is where you change the view type and other settings related to the current screen)
Ok, thanks for looking into this.  I really, really like this skin.

Yes, I loaded about 4 other skins including the default one.  I am not having a problems there other than slow loading of videos in that particular view.

If you need any other information from me I can provide it
(2023-03-01, 18:00)hasii2022 Wrote: Ok, thanks for looking into this.  I really, really like this skin.

Yes, I loaded about 4 other skins including the default one.  I am not having a problems there other than slow loading of videos in that particular view.

If you need any other information from me I can provide it

@hasii2022 ,

sorry dropped off the planet for a while (work and real life getting in the way). Did you resolve this yourself or is it still an issue? If so, which view was giving an issue as have not seen anything on my systems. Maybe also post a Full debug log if the issue is still there and I will take another look to see if I can spot anything this time.

Wyrm
If required a FULL debug log can now be submitted from the skin in settings->skin settings->support. Or follow instructions here if you can't access skin settings.

FAQ's located at :- http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:AppTV

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AppTV Skin only spins on movie preview0