multiple default focused controls per window, or the ability to give items inside wra
multiple default focused controls per window, or the ability to give items inside wraplists id's.

you know so i can have views that do neat stuff on-idle etc and still have the main content panel be the default focus on window open. I hope that explains it? Aeons showcase view has this same behavior problem, basicly what I have to do as a workaround is focus the context menu on window open since I can't rely on a particular ID to focus the content panel.
Could you please be far more specific? I have no idea what you're on about at the moment Smile Indicating exactly what you are wanting to achieve and how you are wanting to achieve it might be useful.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

id 50 should focus on any current view that is visible on window open internally for nav reasons anything thats 50 to 59 in id (views) will get focus with use of 50 so if you set the default control to 50 any view you have visible will get focus
oh, awesome, thats handy, I'd been using default 51 for weird esoteric reasons of my own, just changed it back and it's totally solved my problem. Okay totally disregard then sorry to waste everyones time lol.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multiple default focused controls per window, or the ability to give items inside wra2