Actor thumbs being scraped even though I have it set not to
I have a current version 20.0 install that is scraping actor image thumbs even though I have asked it not to do so in the settings.

I feel my userdata folder gets too large and with too many image items so I do not want the actor photos to be pulled when new additions are scraped.  Is there some hidden non-gui setting in an .xml file somewhere that would make it listen to this setting?

My PC is a fresh install of Win10 with all the updates applied.  Fresh install of Kodi 20.0 Nexus that has had only the Confluence skin downloaded and added back in, then a library  import of an export from Kodi 16.1 Jarvis.  Other than this actor thumb issue, it's running perfect.

Any ideas?
you mentioned everything except what scraper youre using
Sorry, it's the default for the Nexus build, Python.  I had changed it the Universal as that was I had been using when I was running 16.1 Jarvis but found it was getting art fine but leaving the Movie title field blank.  I searched and found a post that Universal was having troubles as it used IMDB and I guess they are cracking down on scraping?
(2023-03-03, 16:47)Bumblebounces Wrote: Sorry, it's the default for the Nexus build, Python.  I had changed it the Universal as that was I had been using when I was running 16.1 Jarvis but found it was getting art fine but leaving the Movie title field blank.  I searched and found a post that Universal was having troubles as it used IMDB and I guess they are cracking down on scraping?

Just set Universal Movie Database (UMD) setting to scrape the title from tmdb and everything else works fine.  It's been working well again for a while now.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actor thumbs being scraped even though I have it set not to0