No sound after sleep?
This hasn't happened before with previous installs. 
When my Kodi install goes to sleep mode, the screen dims, I'm using some other input on my TV. When I come back, it wakes fine, the screen un-dims, but the sound doesn't come back so the menu isn't making clicking noises. 
Any clues why? I've barely done anything to this install other than connect my SMB shares.
(2023-03-05, 03:14)tinpanalley Wrote: ... Any clues ...
not even a clue what youve got installed, i can think of 3 major operating systems each with their own kodi versions/drivers/kernels/developers that run on pi alone
Ok, I'm on LibreElec running Kodi's latest version on a Rpi4.
ok libreelec issues....

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/23938-...om-suspend
(2023-03-05, 03:35)jepsizofye Wrote: ok libreelec issues....

https://forum.libreelec.tv/thread/23938-...om-suspend
Ok, sorry. I thought I'd get my butt kicked on the LibreElec forums for asking a Kodi question. My bad.
youre fine it just happens i found the same issue on their forums already marked solved so i brought it over

just like you, i think this forum is better than theirs too Wink
(2023-03-05, 03:41)jepsizofye Wrote: just like you, i think this forum is better than theirs too Wink

Oh, I was just referring to linux based forums in general, they tend to be very frequently unfriendly to anyone who isn't 100% linux savvy. Sorry, I took your reply to me as, "i can't read your mind so you're not getting any help" which is tough when you don't really have tons of linux knowledge. But, it's fine, I can see you meant no harm.
i actually cant read your mind (nor can anyone) so providing what system youre trying to fix is needed
i dont actually care on a preferential level what you run or what your skill level is
(2023-03-05, 03:57)jepsizofye Wrote: i actually cant read your mind (nor can anyone) so providing what system youre trying to fix is needed
There are kinder ways to ask, is all I'm saying. Or alternately, just ignoring the question if you don't feel like doing that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound after sleep?0