New titles missing after scanning with Universal Movie Scaper
As described in a long Reddit thread 

https://www.reddit.com/r/kodi/comments/1...&context=3

the new titles are written only to database column c16, but not to c00. It seems as the same info is stored in both c00 and c16, but since a couple of weeks, only c16 is written by the scraper. Main listings i Estuary and other skins seems to read c00, while other more hidden listings read c16.

I recommend the Reddit thread with screen dumps and explanations.
In the source setup where you selected UMS to be your scraper is a settings tab for UMS.  Set Universal Movie Scraper to get titles from themoviedb.org.
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
@bowan

Known issue caused by IMDB actively trying to stop web scraping. Read here and onwards to fix... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid3138687

Alternatively switch to TheMovieDatabase Python scraper.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Many thanks for your quick answer! Tested and verified OK!

BUT - what baffles me is that the correct title is written to the table "movie" column "c16", which is used in some listings. But the column c00 which normally holds the same info as c16 (?) is blank. Main movie listing seems to use c00 in every skin. How does the scraper get hold of the correct title and write it to c16, but (lately) not to c00?
See other thread for answer.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New titles missing after scanning with Universal Movie Scaper0