Bug Shutdown Timer bug
Hi there
I am using the latest release.20.1.0
I have noticed an issue occurring with the countdown timer (under power shut down / settings menu at top left of display).  It no longer shuts down but returns an error re: Next PVR Backend status. Next PVR is currently recording.  I check and Next PVR is not recording anything.
I attach logs.
Any info appreciated as we like to apply the shutdown timer as we doze off to sleep! 
Thanks
ade

https://paste.kodi.tv/epuqofoneg.kodi
Sorry,  I have been away.  The logs indicate that the networks has stopped and Windows has shutdown and Kodi exits.  What is happening to Windows?

Martin
I had some more time to look at this and that message is not coming from Kodi but coming from the NextPVR tray app and you will have to open up a post on the NextPVR forum for sub the author of NextPVR to look at if he doesn't respond here.

What I think is happening is the Tray app is intercepting the Windows shutdown (live tv is considered a recording) before live TV is fully closed and it doesn't recheck and the Windows modal dialog is staying on the screen.

2023-03-12 13:55:26.514 T:7088 debug <general>: AddOnLog: pvr.nextpvr: CloseLiveStream
2023-03-12 13:55:27.873 T:7764 info <general>: Shutdown Windows...

A quick workaround would by to remove the app NPVRTray.exe from your Windows startup.

Martin
Thank you very much for taking the time to look. I see if I can disable the next PVR from start up 👍
It is pretty simple

Task Manager->Startup Apps->NPVRTray.exe  right click Disable.

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shutdown Timer bug0