Videos do not get checkmark after viewing
[font][font]Zdravím. [/font][font]Prosím o pomoc. [/font][font]Používám k multimediálnímu přehrávání Raspberry Pi II a Raspberry Pi IV. [/font][font]Tyto jsou propojeny se Synology NAS 211 a Synonology NAS213. [/font][font]Problém je, když přehraji film v tom na Nasu Synology 211 tak se mi zde zobrazí (zátržítko) že je film přehraný. [/font][font]U Synonology NAS213 se toto zátržítko (symbol) neobdrží). [/font][/font]
[font][font]Na obou Raspberry Pi je LibreELEC 9.2.8 a Kodi 18.9. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Protože obě Raspberry se chovají při přehrávání z Nasu Synology 211 normálně a tento symbol přehrání zobrazení, vidím to na špatné nastavení Nasu Synology 213. Pátral jsem ale hodiny. [/font][font]ale nic jsem nenašel. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Velmi děkuji[/font][/font]

TRANSLATION:

Hello. Please help. I use Raspberry Pi II and Raspberry Pi IV for multimedia playback. These are linked to the Synology NAS 211 and Synonology NAS213. The problem is, when I play a movie on the Nas Synology 211, it shows me (a check mark) that the movie has been played. Synonology NAS213 does not receive this checkmark (symbol).
Both Raspberry Pis are LibreELEC 9.2.8 and Kodi 18.9.
Since both Raspberries are behaving normally when playing from the Nas Synology 211 and this display playback symbol, I see it as a bad setup of the Nas Synology 213. But I've been looking for hours. but i didn't find anything.
Thank you very much
what?
something about a really old version of libreelec and a really old version of kodi ...
and something about synology
and something about pi

update to a current version in order to get proper help
and post in english
@skjiri This is an English-only forum, please translate any texts to English whenever necessary.

I have split off your questions from the original thread you posted in into a new forum thread, because this is a totally different problem to solve.
oh i see now, you want the watched status to carry over across systems

you need to setup a database server, mariadb or mysql or such as each kodi instance by default has it's own local database it stores watched status in

you can also use trakt.tv with their addon to sync all your watched statuses
(2023-03-13, 20:50)jepsizofye Wrote: you can also use trakt.tv with their addon to sync all your watched statuses
This Is The Way...or Simkl.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Videos do not get checkmark after viewing0