Apple tv 4k 2022
Hi guys,

I am a newbie here so if i am posting this in the wrong place just let me know. I just received my my apple tv 4k 3rd generation 2022 and i wanted to ask if you guys know where to i look for kodi and addons, especially live tv uk. I am based in spain will i need a vpn ?

Thank you so much in advance.

Lou
Sorry, but we don't support the use of VPN's to circumvent geolocking.

See our VPN policy (wiki) for full details.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
I understand! Was just asking! How about how to install Kodi and addons for Apple TV 4k 2022?
Thz
@LouMartins 

Have you tried a bit of searching / research on this very sub forum you have posted in?

Look at the “important threads” section at the top of the page. Tons of info there on this very subject.
Always read the Wiki, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Read/follow the forum rules.
Will do that now. Thank you
Hello! I ah e searching on here if it’s possible to install kodi on Apple TV 4K 2022 3rd generation but I can’t find it. Can anyone help? Thx
https://droidrant.com/can-you-install-ko...generation

https://www.google.com/search?q=install+...22+3rd+gen
I saw those but they’re for Apple TV 3rd generation. Not for Apple TV 4K 2022 3rd generation ( the new one )
@LouMartins  Don't start another thread asking the same question - you had a perfectly good thread going already. I have merged them for you on this occasion. Don't do this again please.

My suggestion still stands, do the research - there is plenty of information on here. People like to help but get annoyed having to repeat themselves.
I didn’t find anything to do with apple tv4k the newest one. Thx
(2023-03-14, 15:08)LouMartins Wrote: I didn’t find anything to do with apple tv4k the newest one. Thx

The process for tvOS is well documented so unless the newest Apple TV device is somehow special you should probably be looking at the guides for sideloading apps. 
With a free account you would need to re-sign the app every 7 days, with a paid developer account it lasts a year.

Like I said, in the "important threads" section there are several guides and support threads for this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Apple tv 4k 20220