Android Recently Added Nodes and Playlist content and sorting
I'm getting massively confused about how to get something which on the face of it seems relatively simple, and I've come to a dead end.

I have two source, Music and Spoken Word. I want to be able to have two 'Recently Added' widgets sorted to the most recently added containing only content from the respective Sources. 

So I've tried a few things.

1. I've created two nodes separating the source content. I can't further separate out these into recently added. Creating a Parent node looking at a path, and then adding a child node (set to a path rather than content) looking at recently added, doesnt work, it just shows me everything in the music database.

2. I've tried creating a path node to recently and adding a component with common genre. This doesnt change the listing.

3. Playlists ive created to the content but this doesn't get sorted when i choose order by date added.

best i can do is create a playlist or node set to playcount 0 and then sort. However I mightnot want this to disappear once a track has been played, so not a great solution.

Does anyone know how I can achieve this. Feels like i'm missing something fundamental.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recently Added Nodes and Playlist content and sorting0