Games won't launch
Help! Whenever I try to play a game, it downloads, checks the file and then says it failed to launch.  I have Internet Archive Game Launcher installed and am using an Android box.  I'm also using my PS4 controller as the game controller.   Is there anything I need to do to be able to play games?
(2023-03-19, 16:03)patrickyoung Wrote: Help! Whenever I try to play a game, it downloads, checks the file and then says it failed to launch.  I have Internet Archive Game Launcher installed and am using an Android box.  I'm also using my PS4 controller as the game controller.   Is there anything I need to do to be able to play games?

You have a debug log, steps to duplicate? Also, suggest posting in the IAGL thread if the issue is specific to IAGL.
Sorry I'm not a tech person so have no idea where and what a debug log is.  Also I don't know if the problem is caused by IAGL.  All I get is a message saying the game failed to launch.  I Googled the problem and other people have reported the same thing but can't find any real answers.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Games won't launch0