Find media that is not added in Kodi?
Hi,

I have notice that Kodi ignore adding some media to the movie and series view. If I check under video and go to the remote share I can see and play it. Is there any way to get info about which media files\folders it is ignoring besides manually go through it?

Regards
I think that the Event_Log (wiki) should be able to help with that.  I've only used it but once or twice.  Read the wiki entry, it's pretty straight forward.  It is still kind of going through it manually, but it might make it a bit easier.

Accessing the Event Log seems to be in a different place in Kodi 20 -- settings\system\logging\show event log.  At least for me on LibreElec 11.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
(2023-03-23, 04:11)Jogee Wrote: Accessing the Event Log seems to be in a different place in Kodi 20 -- settings\system\logging\show event log
Nope, still in the settings main page... https://kodi.wiki/view/Settings Top right icon.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Looks like we are both correct.  Seems to be a change with LibreElec 11.  It definitely wasn't that way with LibreElec 10.x to my memory.

On Windows (Kodi 20.1) get exactly as the link shows, in the top right corner.

On LibreElec 11.0 there is no such icon.  In the top right corner is their LibreElec icon for their specific settings.  Tested with a freshly created USB runnning LE 11 in Live mode, so it's not my setup.

Mostly cosmetic, though.  I'll post in their forums as it isn't a problem for here.
HP Stream Mini w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Toshiba 37"
Intel NUC8i3BEH w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> LG OLED55C3PUA -> S/PDIF -> Sony HT-CT80
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro w/Libreelec -> HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467 -> HDMI -> Toshiba 47L7200U
Okay, I change the TVDB scraper from a old one(not maintained anymore) to TVDB v4 and after helping it find the correct match most of them are now displayed under TV shows. But there is still a couple of problems for example : 

american.pickers.s21e01.720p.mkv

If finds the show and displays it in TVShows but no episodes are displayed and if I select an episode under files in kodi there is no information about it. Why is it not added to the TVShow tab as well?

While re-scraping with new scraper the Pawn Stars lost a lot of episodes according to the TV Show tab. I suspect that its because of the naming of the seasons, according to the former TVDB scraper they should be named Season 1(s01), Season 2(s02) and so on, the new want it to be for example season  2011(S2011). How can I change to the correct name besides doing it manually?

The Log says nothing about any problems with the scraping.
I notice that there is another series named Beck 1999, the TVDB v4 seems to find it but when finished the info screen for the series is shown and it's all blank, the series is not added to the library?
(2023-03-28, 00:49)snowjim Wrote: I notice that there is another series named Beck 1999,
Debug Log that captures the scraping of the show.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Find media that is not added in Kodi?0