Movies not scraping
Ηι!

I am using LibreElec 11.0 (based on Kodi - Nexus - v20.0) in a raspi3 with TMDB addon enabled by default (i think is the python one).

Τhe TMDB addon though won't scan all movies thumbnails, posters and info (while they do exist in the themoviedb.org site)

Is this a known addon bug?

2 example movie files that thumbs and info are not generated (while both these movies do exist in tmdb)

"Youtopia.2019.1080p.BDRip.x264"

"The.Ballad.of.Buster.Scruggs.2018.1080p.BDRip.x264"
(2023-03-22, 16:50)Haris1977 Wrote: Τhe TMDB addon though won't scan all movies thumbnails, posters and info (while they do exist in the themoviedb.org site)
Debug Log
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-03-22, 19:50)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-03-22, 16:50)Haris1977 Wrote: Τhe TMDB addon though won't scan all movies thumbnails, posters and info (while they do exist in the themoviedb.org site)
Debug Log
Here it is:

https://paste.kodi.tv/uduwinocep.kodi
(2023-03-22, 21:00)Haris1977 Wrote: Here it is

https://paste.kodi.tv/uduwinocep.kodi
VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 793 ms
Less than 1 second to scan your sources. Are you sure you have set them up correctly, because I don't think you have.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2023-03-22, 21:03)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-03-22, 21:00)Haris1977 Wrote: Here it is

uduwinocep.kodi (paste)
VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 793 ms
Less than 1 second to scan your sources. Are you sure you have set them up correctly, because I don't think you have.
How can i check if my settings are ok?
(2023-03-23, 10:41)Haris1977 Wrote: How can i check if my settings are ok?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
My Signature
(2023-03-23, 10:52)Karellen Wrote:
(2023-03-23, 10:41)Haris1977 Wrote: How can i check if my settings are ok?
https://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sources
Thanks

My settings seem ok. I still have 3 movies missing (Cocaine.Bear.2023.1080p.BDRip.x264, Youtopia.2019.1080p.BDRip.x264, The.Ballad.of.Buster.Scruggs.2018.1080p.BDRip.x264)

Never had such issues (with so many movies) before. I guess it is either related to LE11 or the tmdb addon itself?

My settings here (forget the language)

@Haris1977

Your screenshots are not what is shown in your log.
Your log shows you using the old metadata.themoviedb.org scraper.
It also shows you using metadata.tvdb.com which is an unsupported scraper.

You state you have 3 movies missing, but I don't see any movies at all in your log. If you can find them, let me know what line numbers they are on.

smb://SERVER-PC/Share is what you have set as your source.
nfs://192.168.1.110/Videos/Movies Haris also a source
nfs://192.168.1.110/Videos/Series Haris and another source.

There seems to be overlapping between your movies and tv show sources and you have set one source too high up. And you are using different sharing protocols.
Its all in your log. Line 844-875
I think you need to sort that out.
My Signature
@Haris1977

I have split you into your own thread as your problem is not scraper related.
My Signature
Thanks @Karellen for the reply

It seemed that there was an issue with my LE update (from 10 to 11). I should have manually updated my files (and not use the auto way)

I re-installed everything from beggining and seems to work now

Thanks again Smile
(2023-03-23, 15:41)Haris1977 Wrote: I re-installed everything from beggining and seems to work now
That is great!!
I think we were going to be in an uphill battle trying to solve that problem. Fresh install is the best way to fix it.
Just remember to use the newer scrapers- TheMovieDatabase-Python for movies and TVDB v4 for tv shows.
My Signature

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movies not scraping0