• 116(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Not sure if you need the this first line, but I love the skin... Smile

I have these issues after the last release (0.6.12):

1) Currently the spotlight is using full screen, which can be good, but I would prefer the previous behaviour where I instantly can see my widgets (like on "Home" I can see the "Continue watching")
Previously I saw at least one row (and quarter) when I focused on the side menu item (plus the spotlight), but with the new release I can see only see the spotlight.  I would prefer to see rather the widgets if the spot light takes the whole screen. I could switch it off, but if I do, I can see a "blank" full screen, so it doesnt change much.

2) I have to go up fully to the spotlight to go back to the side menu, because from category it is not possible anymore (yes, you can go to the side menu from the widget, but you have to know that it is the last one, otherwise you end up on the category, and from there you cannot go left anymore). This is a lot of extra clicks (and also loosing focus)...

3) When I select a category (coming from the spotlight), I cannot see the first widget, but just quarter of it (dimmed). This is very inconvenient as you cannot see the widget at first glance, so if you have a submenu like A-Z, as you have to go to A => down => up => B => down => ...
Of course maybe A-Z is not the best example, but you got the issue.

4) The introduced dimming on the widget. Since the previous update the first widget is dimmed, which is very confusing (especially for my wife Smile ) liked the older version, where the first widget was fully visible.

5) if the automatic trailer for information is enabled, I cannot start the movie or navigate to details, wiki... till the trailer is started as the trailer is "loading".

Maybe it is possible to solve them with setting, but could not find them.

Thank you for the awesome skin and work you put in it.
The widget auto slide up option by selecting a category is gone or was it put somewhere else?
Widget don't slide up at the moment...and options tray is overlapping with combined widget titles...
Manjaro Linux @ minisforum UM780XTX / KODI 'Omega' (Flatpak)
(2024-04-06, 00:28)jurialmunkey Wrote: You can set the default side menu item in the configuration dialog for the side menu.
Customise Widgets > Click Side Menu > Find item you want as default and tick "Default".

Note that disabled items above will throw off the positioning and should be moved below or deleted before setting the value.

Thanks, totally overlooked this setting!

Is it possible to see movie sets with this theme in the info dialog or somewhere else? And is there a way to add/edit smart playlists? I cannot seem to find that somehow. I'm probably just blind though, lol.
Thank you for your great work.

Is there any way to get user ratings (star rating) for songs to be visible in the music visualization screen? I have tried many different settings to no avail. I did assign a key-map so that i can easily rate from that screen but it would be great to display the rating.
Keep flipping between both Horizon and coming back to the Fuse skin just a testament to how great both skins are though I think finally now Fuse is coming out ahead for me. Just wanted to ask two things as I'm now using the top bar option it does look to the best to me but the navigation feels really weird.

1. Either I'm doing something wrong but it doesn't feel intuitive. I'll try to describe what happens vs how I am hoping to navigate the menu.

Currently: Home -> Menu ? (discover and options one) (now press right feels weird and unnatural) -> Content -> Combined widgets set
Wanted: Home -> Content -> Combined widgets set (I'd only like menu when pressing left cause it feels more natural in this way, also I don't care that much about both these options, they could be completely hidden for me but I read that they're somewhat of a required anchor for the skin navigation)

Note that every next stop would be pressing down for me it feels like the most natural flow as this is also how it lines up nicely vertically. 

2. Also I noticed that now next to the combined widget group there's a big text with the widget count. Not a very big fan of it, would be great if this option can be turned off.
Hey @jurialmunkey is there anything that can be done to improve the speed of widget refresh when something has been watched, after playback has finished quite alot of the time it can take a while for the widget to refresh, thankyou for everything you do on this amazing skin
Is the audio & subtitle settings dialog when playing video supposed to close with the Autoclose OSD timer you set?
https://i.imgur.com/PFHK662.mp4
(2024-04-07, 23:43)CouchGuy Wrote: Is the audio & subtitle settings dialog when playing video supposed to close with the Autoclose OSD timer you set?
https://i.imgur.com/PFHK662.mp4

Think it's a bug as I've noticed it to, i reported it on github
@jurialmunkey I've got an issue with the submenu functions in my LiveTV section.

When I use the link to 'Channel Groups' (I can't exactly remember the name since I'm not at home, I think the action points to 'pvr://channels/tv/') for my submenu, nothing seems to happen.

In other words, I have a submenu link to my Live TV channel groups, and the groups all show up (they are listed correctly) however nothing opens when I click them.

I'm wondering if there's a bug with that link since it appears to be a new edition to your link choices.

If you need more context, I can explain better when I get home.

Thank you as always for being so helpful and for such an awesome skin!
(2024-04-07, 16:48)BriceysCousin Wrote: looks like we lost the ability to loop in Category and Sub-Category labels

and we're back, thanks
Since the last update skin shows the title "Widgets" before the actual widgets in the classic layout?
How do I get rid of this useless title?
Am I the only one? Having spotlight label & adjustment in categories and submenu in v0.6.12 & v0.6.13 make it look unbalanced or something?

v0.6.13

v0.6.11
Maybe a little space between categories & submenu would be great.

EDIT: While navigating using remote in categories and submenu, it actually looks great. Just the spotlight label, wish that there is an option to remove it. 🙏
Can anyone tell me what the setting tray labels does? I've enabled it but can't see any difference, I'm using classic mode
(2024-04-08, 07:56)Gaddinator90 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what the setting tray labels does? I've enabled it but can't see any difference, I'm using classic mode

The icons at the bottom of options menu
(2024-04-08, 08:03)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-04-08, 07:56)Gaddinator90 Wrote: Can anyone tell me what the setting tray labels does? I've enabled it but can't see any difference, I'm using classic mode

The icons at the bottom of options menu

Thanks mate
  • 116(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.