• 123(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
Hi @jurialmunkey
Can you make auto scrolling of fullscreen spotlight automatically stop when options menu is open?

Also an option to remove spotlight label? πŸ™
(2024-04-21, 07:31)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-04-21, 06:28)justdoit Wrote:
(2024-04-20, 00:45)CouchGuy Wrote: lOkay. I'm happy now.
I also make my submenu title text to bold to make it more visible.

EDIT: Switching back to my first edit with maximum of 5 submenu showing looks much better in big screen. With no bold text in submenu makes it more like a submenu. πŸ˜…Having different font style & size for categories & sub makes it looks good.

How did you change this? πŸ‘

I'm using v0.6.20 there. If you referring to categories & submenu adjustment I did you can do that in the file named 'Includes_Categories.xml' but I don't recommend it. I don't really know what I'm doing there. πŸ˜…
Currently, I'm using 'Includes_Categories.xml' file from v0.6.24 and it looks like this.
Hoping that we have this kind of categories & submenu option in next update. πŸ™

About the bold text, you can learn that here.
Label_Formatting (wiki)
lol i see .. yea would be nice to extend that part πŸ˜‚
Migrated to omega and mu tv channel group widgets dissappeared.
They had "pvr://channels/tv/NAMEOFTHEGROUP" syntax.
Has the syntax changed since 21.0?
(2024-04-21, 16:56)Patkino Wrote: Migrated to omega and mu tv channel group widgets dissappeared.
They had "pvr://channels/tv/NAMEOFTHEGROUP" syntax.
Has the syntax changed since 21.0?

Format has changed toΒ pvr://channels/tv/GROUPNAME@ClientId. You can find ClientId in the TV44.db file. I can't recall where I read this, but this syntax works for me.
Just asking a question. Since Jurial has changed seasons list inside the container back to horizontal vs vertical it does seems to make things a bit quicker inside the container. Just wondering if there are any settings I'm missing, that would speed up the opening of seasons container and actually getting to the shows faster; as it does seem to drag here a bit. Please and ty beforehand.
(2024-04-21, 18:07)Matthius7 Wrote: Just asking a question. Since Jurial has changed seasons list inside the container back to horizontal vs vertical it does seems to make things a bit quicker inside the container. Just wondering if there are any settings I'm missing, that would speed up the opening of seasons container and actually getting to the shows faster; as it does seem to drag here a bit. Please and ty beforehand.

i noticed that mine hangs the 1st time i browse into a show, but it's fast for every subsequent action

using kodi on the nvidia shield
I can admit the same thing happening. First time in,very slow. After this returning to same is very quick. Probably just how it is.
Please tell me what am I missing, because the bug for me is veery annoying..
I have classic (basic) vertical layout with four menu items and widgets within each.
Why every time skin reloads I can't get to widgets from the first and the second menu item and have to go down to the third, go right and up?!
After I do it one time - navigation works fine until the next skin reloadSad
(2024-04-21, 16:13)justdoit Wrote:
(2024-04-21, 07:31)CouchGuy Wrote:
(2024-04-21, 06:28)justdoit Wrote: How did you change this? πŸ‘

I'm using v0.6.20 there. If you referring to categories & submenu adjustment I did you can do that in the file named 'Includes_Categories.xml' but I don't recommend it. I don't really know what I'm doing there. πŸ˜…
Currently, I'm using 'Includes_Categories.xml' file from v0.6.24 and it looks like this.
Hoping that we have this kind of categories & submenu option in next update. πŸ™

About the bold text, you can learn that here.
Label_Formatting (wiki)
lol i see .. yea would be nice to extend that part πŸ˜‚

You can do that by changing the second width value.
(2024-04-21, 19:22)Matthius7 Wrote: I can admit the same thing happening. First time in,very slow. After this returning to same is very quick. Probably just how it is.

I'm guessing it's caching information so it's quicker the second time.
Kodi Omega (arm64) nightly, nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 4
delete
delete
How to get the search bar up here?
I really like the spotlight before where it feels like a perfect square or rectangle with big more information button.
With the design changes like making it more minimal (i think that's the term) it feels like all is forcing to the left side?
Sorry I just love this skin but the recent changes like removing the options menu and search from top & the bottom of the side menu or adding icons to the categories... Sorry again, just sharing what is on my mind.
(2024-04-22, 18:21)sonypshomer Wrote: How to get the search bar up here?

That's is an old version...
  • 123(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.