• 140(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2024-05-23, 14:00)jkerrigan Wrote: That worked perfectly thanks so much! Need to have it partner friendly first but will definitely explore doing it in the options menu too and maybe switch over to that.

I like the 'users' feature in the skin, much faster way to swap between users. Is there anyway to run an action to swap a user in the same way as the profile? The only difference between my main user and kids user is that the fodler of movies and tv shows are different (i.e. the kids ones) but I'm tempted to just load both on the main user and filter on the relevant folders in the widgets for each user.

There's a couple of different ways you could do it.

In the options menu, you can configure one of the tiles at the top to be the "Profile" tile. The profile tile will display the name and icon of the logged in user, and clicking it will take you back to the login screen (skin users if enabled, or kodi profiles if skin users are disabled).

You can also find the shortcut command to open the login screen under:
"Kodi Commands > Switch User"

And if you want to login a *specific* user then you can create a custom action like so (obviously replace my username slug with the user you want!)
Code:

RunPlugin(plugin://script.skinvariables/?info=get_skin_user&skinid=skin.arctic.fuse&folder=1080i&slug=user-jurialmunkey)

You can find the user slugs for each user in this file ( and default user will be slug=default )
Code:
kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinvariables/logins/skin.arctic.fuse/skinusers.json
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2024-05-24, 18:42)spursgalea Wrote:
(2024-05-05, 16:35)Amalfi Wrote: Jello,
I would simply like to know where is the current playlist option in Arctic Fuse. I searched and searched to no avail. If there isn't a current playlist option, could one be added? Thank you.

Hi I would like to help if you haven't found a resolution to this. I haven't used kodi for a while and found the same problem. Found how you get to current playlist.You can create a shortcut to this might side menu. Just head to customize widget there you can add a shortcut. Press new  and go to miscellaneous which is right at the bottom. Then options is the first one add it. Now whenever you're playing something head back to the main home screen and you'll see the options icon press it and it'll bring up the side menu and at the bottom you could you'll see current playlist which is the first item at the bottom row of the side menu. I hope I've explained this well I'm not good explaining things. If I haven't maybe someone couldn't clarify what I mean. I just hope it helps you

There's also a few other ways you can open up the options menu other than a shortcut.

If you don't minimise the menu on the home screen, then you can also open it by pressing left from the menu if you set:
Skin Settings > Navigation > Menu > Left > Options

Pressing "info" while on the side menu will also open it.

The playlist options are also available on the filter/view dialog in the library. That can be accessed by either pressing up or down (depending on your navigation settings) or from the options tray (if you have that enabled ondown).

S on keyboard will open it. You could also map any other key. The command is the ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)
I've noticed when I set a limit to the items displayed in a widget, a More Items folder is appended to the list. I think this is a Kodi setting, not a skin setting. Does anyone know how to turn the More Items off?
(2024-05-25, 02:52)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-05-24, 18:42)spursgalea Wrote:
(2024-05-05, 16:35)Amalfi Wrote: Jello,
I would simply like to know where is the current playlist option in Arctic Fuse. I searched and searched to no avail. If there isn't a current playlist option, could one be added? Thank you.

Hi I would like to help if you haven't found a resolution to this. I haven't used kodi for a while and found the same problem. Found how you get to current playlist.You can create a shortcut to this might side menu. Just head to customize widget there you can add a shortcut. Press new  and go to miscellaneous which is right at the bottom. Then options is the first one add it. Now whenever you're playing something head back to the main home screen and you'll see the options icon press it and it'll bring up the side menu and at the bottom you could you'll see current playlist which is the first item at the bottom row of the side menu. I hope I've explained this well I'm not good explaining things. If I haven't maybe someone couldn't clarify what I mean. I just hope it helps you

There's also a few other ways you can open up the options menu other than a shortcut.

If you don't minimise the menu on the home screen, then you can also open it by pressing left from the menu if you set:
Skin Settings > Navigation > Menu > Left > Options

Pressing "info" while on the side menu will also open it.

The playlist options are also available on the filter/view dialog in the library. That can be accessed by either pressing up or down (depending on your navigation settings) or from the options tray (if you have that enabled ondown).

S on keyboard will open it. You could also map any other key. The command is the ActivateWindow(shutdownmenu)
Thanks for the reply I appreciate it. Since I last used kodi a while back because I've not been well. I've discovered other things. I don't know if it's device end or kodi itself because  this happens on all my devices not just my galaxy device. I can only  queue  episodes up when I'm playing a video for the playlist  option on to show.Here's an example. If I open up kodi and was to queue up episodes from different  TV shows I have. The playlist option doesn't show on the side panel. I can only do it when I've actually  playing a TV episode. Then I go back to the season of a TV episode  I want' queue up .I'm not 100% sure if I've explained this right. I'm reluctant to post a screen recording of my issue in case playing contents of my kodi library go against Kodi  guidelines. Also before I took a kodi hiatus due to illness. I discovered that I need that options shortcut so I can access access it when my video is playing. Before if the video was playing in the background and I was on my home screen I could gesture back on my galaxy device and it would bring up the sidebar automatically. now when I do that it just jumps back to the full screen video. For my galaxy device I need the shortcut there. But that's not a problem. I would like to know what might have changed that would make the current playlist only visible when I'm playing an episode.

Ps ​​​if you need a screen record of my 
current playlist  not showing when no videos playing issue.  If it isn't allowed on here is it possible to post it on github
(2024-05-25, 08:20)SwedishHeat Wrote: I've noticed when I set a limit to the items displayed in a widget, a More Items folder is appended to the list. I think this is a Kodi setting, not a skin setting. Does anyone know how to turn the More Items off?

Skin Settings...Interface... and then all the way down at the bottom is show more item on limited widgets
Kodi v22 nightly master (arm64), nVidia Shield Pro 2019 SE 9.1.1+Hotfix (Android 11), Samsung Q8FN, Synology DS1821+ DSM 7.2.1-69057 Update 5
(2024-05-25, 19:51)spursgalea Wrote: I can only  queue  episodes up when I'm playing a video for the playlist  option on to show.Here's an example. If I open up kodi and was to queue up episodes from different  TV shows I have. The playlist option doesn't show on the side panel. I can only do it when I've actually  playing a TV episode. Then I go back to the season of a TV episode  I want' queue up .I'm not 100% sure if I've explained this right.

Yep I understand. Just an oversight for a scenario I didn't consider, I can add a button to the tray for when not playing but playlist is queued.
(2024-05-26, 03:19)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-05-25, 19:51)spursgalea Wrote: I can only  queue  episodes up when I'm playing a video for the playlist  option on to show.Here's an example. If I open up kodi and was to queue up episodes from different  TV shows I have. The playlist option doesn't show on the side panel. I can only do it when I've actually  playing a TV episode. Then I go back to the season of a TV episode  I want' queue up .I'm not 100% sure if I've explained this right.

Yep I understand. Just an oversight for a scenario I didn't consider, I can add a button to the tray for when not playing but playlist is queued.

Thanks that's appreciated again
In AH2 there was the possibility to configure the viewtype for addons as a list view (all main and underlying sections of TMDBH, series, movies, popular ... were displayed in a list). In Arctic Fuse, there is only a choice between a circle and a square view (not a list view). I prefer the list view, it's more handy to my opinion. Is there a way to add a list view for addons ? Or do I miss something ? Tnx.
(2024-05-26, 01:38)AngryBird Wrote:
(2024-05-25, 08:20)SwedishHeat Wrote: I've noticed when I set a limit to the items displayed in a widget, a More Items folder is appended to the list. I think this is a Kodi setting, not a skin setting. Does anyone know how to turn the More Items off?

Skin Settings...Interface... and then all the way down at the bottom is show more item on limited widgets

Found it, thank you!
(2024-05-25, 02:35)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2024-05-23, 14:00)jkerrigan Wrote: That worked perfectly thanks so much! Need to have it partner friendly first but will definitely explore doing it in the options menu too and maybe switch over to that.

I like the 'users' feature in the skin, much faster way to swap between users. Is there anyway to run an action to swap a user in the same way as the profile? The only difference between my main user and kids user is that the fodler of movies and tv shows are different (i.e. the kids ones) but I'm tempted to just load both on the main user and filter on the relevant folders in the widgets for each user.

There's a couple of different ways you could do it.

In the options menu, you can configure one of the tiles at the top to be the "Profile" tile. The profile tile will display the name and icon of the logged in user, and clicking it will take you back to the login screen (skin users if enabled, or kodi profiles if skin users are disabled).

You can also find the shortcut command to open the login screen under:
"Kodi Commands > Switch User"

And if you want to login a *specific* user then you can create a custom action like so (obviously replace my username slug with the user you want!)
Code:

RunPlugin(plugin://script.skinvariables/?info=get_skin_user&skinid=skin.arctic.fuse&folder=1080i&slug=user-jurialmunkey)

You can find the user slugs for each user in this file ( and default user will be slug=default )
Code:
kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.skinvariables/logins/skin.arctic.fuse/skinusers.json

I just noticed this when updating skin. You cant navigate anymore If you're not using the the default skin profile. I need to use mouse to go to skin settings and replace one of my options menu tiles to profile then switch to default to be able the skin to work properly.
A lot of thanks for your help jurialmunkey, I now have this just about set up.

I have a problem and I'm not sure if it's a bug or not. In my Movies side menu I have 2 widgets: 'In-Progress movies' and 'Recent Movies'. If I don't have any movies in progress, it doesn't allow mw to navigate into the second widget (i.e. I can't press 'right' on the controller to select from the Recent Movies widget). The side menu widgets kind of just stay on what it was on below and the widgets are dimmed. Instead I have to navigate to Recent Movies from a side menu widget above or below it.

I can just have a movie in progress at all times to get around it for now.
Hello! Is it possible to make both arrows (left and right) active to select a user and place more than three accounts on the start screen? Thanks for the wonderful job!
One more question sorry. When in the menu/widget is it possible to change the main item name to something custom or to use the submenu name? Or can it be removed all together?

For example, in the pic below I've circled where it has the name 'Dylan' and some info text below that. Is it possible to customise that at all or remove it all together? I just want it to say 'James Logged In' or something like that (which is the submenu name).

https://ibb.co/64x5kf8
Can anyone explain me how to add new fonts to use with this wonderful skin?
@jurialmunkey
Hello, I wanted to ask you, there used to be a TV show on Chanell that when you pressed the back button, it directed you to the groups in the upper left corner, and now it opens a window and you can choose whether it can be changed so that it goes straight to the groups with the back button?
  • 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.