• 36(current)
Alpha Arctic Fuse
(2023-11-22, 20:46)Kino13 Wrote: I did that but it shows a message "the tmdb helper error" and just the item "home" shows some movies and tv shows and the other items "movies" and " tv shows" still blank 😭😭😭
Can i have the one previous versions before 0.4 it was smooth and great and configured by default 😭😭😭

I can't help you without a debug log to know what the error is.

I already explained that old releases are available on github.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2023-11-22, 21:31)Liltune95 Wrote: Quick question

This isn't really a bug so I'm not posting on github but upon startup with "Hide Widget initialisation behind slash" enabled , the skin will first go to the home page and then quickly back to splash page. Only started seeing this in the last few updates of 0.3 and now 0.4 versions. Wondering if this is maybe a bug , not sure.

I don't see any gap but possibly it is related to the timeout timer.

The splash is only shown if the timeout timer is active, and that gets started onload of home screen (it's a one minute timer in case widgets get stuck loading for some reason). Maybe there's a little bit of lag in Kodi registering the timer has started after it loads the home screen code.

For next version, I'll move the trigger to start the timer during the startup window and see if that helps since hypothetically that means timer will already be active before the screen loads.
I loved the touch improvement in v0.4.2. I'm having a hard time before because the category and submenu become too close to each other.

Is it possible to do this? When the focus is on submenu, the spotlight information will automatically hide just like when you enable the "Categories slide up on focus". Then if you back to the categories the spotlight information will show up again.
Hello.

Since the last update I can't play absolutely nothing, neither movies nor series. I also do not know if I have unintentionally touched something in the configuration.... I attach the Kodi log for what it's worth.

Thanks

hastebin - rofoxiqoni (kodi.tv)
(2023-11-23, 12:45)malvatov Wrote: Hello.

Since the last update I can't play absolutely nothing, neither movies nor series. I also do not know if I have unintentionally touched something in the configuration.... I attach the Kodi log for what it's worth.

Thanks

Are you sure its the skin? Have you tried in Estuary? It's fairly unlikely the skin would have anything to do with stopping playback (I can see in your log playback starts and the practically stops immediately).

Also I see you have TV Tunes installed and it is trying to play something - I wonder if that's interfering with something or overriding the playback. That would be my first guess.
(2023-11-23, 13:30)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-11-23, 12:45)malvatov Wrote: Hello.

Thanks

Are you sure its the skin? Have you tried in Estuary? It's fairly unlikely the skin would have anything to do with stopping playback (I can see in your log playback starts and the practically stops immediately).

Also I see you have TV Tunes installed and it is trying to play something - I wonder if that's interfering with something or overriding the playback. That would be my first guess.
Testing, I see that the movies all play fine, however, the series some work and some do not.

For example:

Chernobyl (BDRemux) - Does not work.
Homeland (BDRip) - Working

TV Tunes I have had it for many years and have never had any problems. I have turned off the Trakt script and TVTunes to try... and still the same thing happens.

Any ideas? I'll keep digging... but right now I can't figure out what it could be.

Thanks for your help.
(2023-11-23, 04:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-11-22, 20:46)Kino13 Wrote: I did that but it shows a message "the tmdb helper error" and just the item "home" shows some movies and tv shows and the other items "movies" and " tv shows" still blank 😭😭😭
Can i have the one previous versions before 0.4 it was smooth and great and configured by default 😭😭😭

Can I have a backup plz 🙏🙏🙏
Here's the link to old versionsprevious
Hi, I want to ask if is It possible to bring back the ability to have hubs with categories and hubs widget-only without categories and without spotlight. In release v0.3.25 It was possible.
(2023-11-23, 04:45)jurialmunkey Wrote:

When I try to install the version 0.3.25 it says "the dependency on script.skinvariables version 1.2.1 could not be satisfied"
and the skin doesn't install 😭😭😭
Hi there, mr Monkey,

In Arctic Horizon 2 skin, I had a few TV and VOD android Apps in the menu as shortcuts (next to the films and series hubs). I can't seem to get this to work in Fuse. I would like to make a hub with the shortcuts to the apps as categories, but I can't  link through android apps (no access, it seems), nor through favorites (not present) of super favourites (only possible when adding the apps as widgets)

Skin keeps getting better and better! Much appreciated!

Thanks!
(2023-11-24, 11:25)Rasselbock Wrote: In Arctic Horizon 2 skin, I had a few TV and VOD android Apps in the menu as shortcuts (next to the films and series hubs). I can't seem to get this to work in Fuse. I would like to make a hub with the shortcuts to the apps as categories, but I can't  link through android apps (no access, it seems), nor through favorites (not present) of super favourites (only possible when adding the apps as widgets)

Does "Choose shortcut > Add-ons > Android Add-ons >" not work?
(2023-11-24, 12:56)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2023-11-24, 11:25)Rasselbock Wrote: In Arctic Horizon 2 skin, I had a few TV and VOD android Apps in the menu as shortcuts (next to the films and series hubs). I can't seem to get this to work in Fuse. I would like to make a hub with the shortcuts to the apps as categories, but I can't  link through android apps (no access, it seems), nor through favorites (not present) of super favourites (only possible when adding the apps as widgets)

Does "Choose shortcut > Add-ons > Android Add-ons >" not work?
Nope... Unfortunately it refuses to open android apps, when accessing shortcuts from the customize widgets menu
Hi, jurialmunkey

Using (and loving) Arctic Horizon 2 and certainly aim to use Arctic Fusion. I'd just struggle to get the layout I'd like to...

I prefer theme Classic. Firstly, its way faster than Categories. Categories seems to need to initialize widgets each time a node is clicked. Classic doesn't suffer from that. Secondly, I just like that a node (or hub) is automatically activated, instead of clicking on them first. Lastly, I'd personally have no need for categories. They (initially) take up too much screen space and I'd rather see widgets (as categories)

As Classic seems to refer to the layout seen in Arctic Horizon 2, I'm having trouble to recreate that look and feel (and I know this is still Alpha):
  • No Spotlight option on Home screen. Is this done deliberately or just not possible?
  • There are however, Spotlight options for the nodes Movies, Shows and Music, but they do not seem to initialize when a node is activated
  • In this Classic theme, nodes are automatically activated, except the Option node, this needs to be clicked manually. Can this be automatically activated too?
  • Speaking of the option menu; Certainly in the beginning, the 'Configure Hubs en Menus' is accessed frequently. It's at the bottom. Can the feature 'scroll from top to bottom' (just like other menus) be implemented? This way it only takes two clicks to access it (I know you can change the menu order, but it seems obvious)
(2023-11-24, 23:15)DragonFly Wrote: I prefer theme Classic. Firstly, its way faster than Categories. Categories seems to need to initialize widgets each time a node is clicked. Classic doesn't suffer from that.

It's definitely not faster, you're just misunderstanding the difference in how the two styles control which widget group is currently visible.

In "Classic" the sidemenu determines which widget group is visible whereas in "Categories" the categories row determines which widget group is visible.

Regardless of chosen style, whenever you click a sidemenu or category button you close the home screen and activate a new window (which then needs to load if never opened before). The skin just does such a good job of standardising on-screen elements that it gives the illusion you are staying in the one window.

(2023-11-24, 23:15)DragonFly Wrote: [*]No Spotlight option on Home screen. Is this done deliberately or just not possible?

It is done deliberately because classic is intended to be a simple widgets only view.

The closest to AH2's home screen layout is "Compound". This collapses the sidemenu and uses the categories row for the home screen to switch widget sets and spotlights.

(2023-11-24, 23:15)DragonFly Wrote: [*]There are however, Spotlight options for the nodes Movies, Shows and Music, but they do not seem to initialize when a node is activated

These options are available because you have chosen a hub action for that sidemenu item. These options configure the hub which opens when you click the item. It has nothing to do with the home screen.

(2023-11-24, 23:15)DragonFly Wrote: In this Classic theme, nodes are automatically activated, except the Option node, this needs to be clicked manually. Can this be automatically activated too?

Same misunderstanding. The sidemenu buttons don't "activate" anything on focus.

Widget group visibility is tied to which button has focus. You still have to click each button to do its action regardless of which button is focused.

(2023-11-24, 23:15)DragonFly Wrote: [*]Speaking of the option menu; Certainly in the beginning, the 'Configure Hubs en Menus' is accessed frequently. It's at the bottom. Can the feature 'scroll from top to bottom' (just like other menus) be implemented? This way it only takes two clicks to access it (I know you can change the menu order, but it seems obvious)

It's annoying but so far haven't found a good way to manage it. It's because the tiles section is separate from the grouplist of buttons at the bottom and Kodi will only allow automatic wrapping within the group (i.e. you'd never be able to get back up to the tiles if it wrapped). I'd need to know the ID of the last button to wrap it from the top tile, but the ID will change depending on how many items there are.
  • 36(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Fuse0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.