Solved Change in Action(Info) since alpa 1 ?
(2023-10-20, 22:26)jbinkley60 Wrote:
(2023-10-20, 21:09)ksooo Wrote: Could you give this test build (based on latest kodi master + patch for this issue) a try and report back here?

=> http://mirrors.kodi.tv/test-builds/windo...ck-x64.exe

In case the link does not work, try again after some time. Mirror network sometimes is slow.

That resolved the issue.  Thank you so much.  I am seeing one other item, an error when I do a resume playback.  I don't see it when I play from the beginning. 

Here's a screenshot, it looks like a JSON RPC error or database error.:

Here's the debug log.  This error occurs whether I play the video as a listitem or directly from the Kodi Movie library.  It happens on all movies / TV Shows when I try to do a resume playback.  It starts playback in the right spot but just pops up the error on the screen.

Thanks,

Jeff

Glad the patch solves the issue. I will open a PR to get it merged into kodi code base asap.

> I am seeing one other item, an error when I do a resume playback.  I don't see it when I play from the beginning. 

Can you please open another thread for this, giving it a speaking title, so we do not start mixing different unrelated issues in one thread. Thanks.

A thing I observed: It seems that your add-on pollutes the kodi log quite a bit with lots of INFO level log entries. INFO level is for very fundamental events only. Some of what you log as INFO may be more DEBUG level, becaus enot relevant to understand the big things going on while kodi runs. We should try not to flood the log as it makes it just harder to read. Mind considering that change?
PR for the fix for non-working info dialog opened: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/23969
(2023-10-20, 22:57)ksooo Wrote: Glad the patch solves the issue. I will open a PR to get it merged into kodi code base asap.

> I am seeing one other item, an error when I do a resume playback.  I don't see it when I play from the beginning. 

Can you please open another thread for this, giving it a speaking title, so we do not start mixing different unrelated issues in one thread. Thanks.

A thing I observed: It seems that your add-on pollutes the kodi log quite a bit with lots of INFO level log entries. INFO level is for very fundamental events only. Some of what you log as INFO may be more DEBUG level, becaus enot relevant to understand the big things going on while kodi runs. We should try not to flood the log as it makes it just harder to read. Mind considering that change?

Thanks again and for the PR info.  I will open a new thread on the other item I am seeing.  I'll also look to reduce the logging of info messages to the Kodi.log file.  It won't be in my next release but I will shoot for the one after that.

Jeff
Running with the Mezzmo Kodi addon.  The easier way to share your media with multiple Kodi clients.
Service.autostop , CBC Sports, Kodi Selective Cleaner and Mezzmo Kodi addon author.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change in Action(Info) since alpa 1 ?0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.