Web server issue "ASP Error: Undefined
Any progress made on this lately?
was the branch renamed? http://trac.xbmc.org/log/branches/althekiller is gone
I only made the branch to investigate what it'd take. It got too outdated over the holidays to bother syncing. So gone.
Hi there,
Is there any new development on this yet? Is not possible all to make it happen or using a different web server? As web server doesn't work on 64-bit, xbmc remote for iPhone doesn't work as well. Cheers!!!
The easiest way to fix this is to switch to 32bit (as i did recently). There really is no point in having a 64bit system on a dedicated mediacenter (i suppose you have a dedicated machine)
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Haggy Wrote:The easiest way to fix this is to switch to 32bit (as i did recently). There really is no point in having a 64bit system on a dedicated mediacenter (i suppose you have a dedicated machine)
Yes, I do have dedicated machine and I can switch to 32-bit (though, it's really too much for me to "reinstall" just for this stupid bug) but that's not the whole point. On the other hand, I know there are some highmem kernels to address more than 4GB memory (which I have) within from 32-bit arch but I though why bother while native support (i.e. 64-bit OS) already available. My point is this bug should be fixed rather than ignoring. I tried with 64-bit vista and it was absolutely fine. I really wanna see it fixed. So, if anyone already has made some progress I'd really like hear about that. Cheers!!!
Please go ahead and fix it and submit a patch. If it is correct, we'll include it.

Thanks.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
@MacUsers: Look, there is no official 64bit version of xbmc - that's a clear statement from the devs and at least i can live with this. Time will come for a 64bit installation but for now nobody recommends it and nobody urged you to. As tslayer said: There is no "this must be fixed...". If you can, fix it, if you can't, learn to or at least don't complain about it.
It works! Finally! http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4970
Haggy Wrote:@MacUsers: Look, there is no official 64bit version of xbmc - that's a clear statement from the devs and at least i can live with this. Time will come for a 64bit installation but for now nobody recommends it and nobody urged you to. As tslayer said: There is no "this must be fixed...". If you can, fix it, if you can't, learn to or at least don't complain about it.
Haggy, I don't understand why you guys are always so negative about us. You guys have done a great job but that's doesn't mean the answers should be like this. There is no official 64-bit version - that's right but it did work on 64-bit; just only a few things don't. So, in my opinion, whilst most of the things are working, isn't it nice to fix those minors? You don't have time to do that or you can't do it - that's always a totally different story. What makes you think I was complaining? I said: "this SHOULD BE fixed" and there is a huge difference between "complaint" and saying "should be", if you understand. It never harms if you be nice to others even though they are not as intelligent as you.
My two cents though.........

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web server issue "ASP Error: Undefined0