Mod Aeon MQ 8 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)
@Keendark
Sorry...the cron message was meant for everyone. I have a fix for you. Download this file and overwrite your existing skin file.
(2024-05-08, 12:34)latts9923 Wrote: @Keendark
Sorry...the cron message was meant for everyone. I have a fix for you. Download this file and overwrite your existing skin file.

Thank You, worked great on both Windows & AndroidTV
UPDATE #3 - This will update the skin to v1.0.3

Image Bug fix
  • The "EXTRAS" button was not displaying above "CANCEL" in the Movie versions window. Thanks to Juan Mortyme for reporting the bug!
Trying to utilize the Library Editor v3.0.0 add-on and I can't get Sort Title to work. I know there was some issue back when I did this upgrading to Kodi v19 but I've lost my trail of breadcrumbs to help sort it out. Right now attempting to edit the sort title of a media entry just throws a code alert and drops back to the video info screen. Any ideas what the issue may be?

Cheers!
@K0D1User1138
Howdy...see my reply on this thread.
@latts9923 Quick question 🤔 i forget where it pulls the data for the Oscar awards??
@martinsvision
The skin uses Skin Helper to pull the awards info. Also, make sure you have your OMDb API entered in the Metadata script.
Thanks as always @latts9923 thanks for all your hard work !
@latts9923 the must see from metacritic isn't showing up is there glitch?

@martinsvision
You're welcome!

It looks like SkinHelper.ListItem.MetaCritic.Votes is no longer a valid string, and I'm using that as part of the code to display the Metacritic Must-See icon. I'll have to rework the code for that icon.
UPDATE #4 - This will update the skin to v1.0.4

Image Addition
  • I added Entertainment Studios Motion Pictures to the white and colored studios.

There is also an update to the Colored and White Studio Icons add-ons available in my repo.
@latts9923 will we get the MetaCritic fix for this skin as well ?
@martinsvision
Doh...I forgot about that fix for MQ 7 and 8. I'll get another update out as soon as I can.
Awesome !! Thank you for your hard work !
Do have a question about the ratings for the Tv shows tho, they aren't pulling rotten tomatoes scores or Trakt scores but if i do a live scrape (not my local info) trakt comes back but nothing in my info has any trakt.tv info shouldn't it pull it ?? And the strange thing is i still get the trakt.tv count ether way but no score , Rotten tomatoes only is pulling with movies not Tv shows..

ImageImage
@martinsvision
You're welcome! I'm seeing the same thing with TV Shows. It looks like Skin Helper is not providing that info.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon MQ 8 Mod for Kodi 21 (Omega)0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.