joining two video parts together
I have some videos that is 2 or 3 parts. I been adding this (S02E03) at the start of the title <S01E20 And the Drug Money> and with the scraper on my desktop, it works great. 
But if it's a two part or three part episode, which i always join them together so it would be the whole episode together. So how would i label a episode like that.
(2024-03-29, 02:49)general79 Wrote: I have some videos that is 2 or 3 parts.
If they are shown as separate episodes at the scraper site, then you would name them as...
S01E01E02E03
https://kodi.wiki/view/Naming_video_file...sode_Files

Alternatively, you can just leave it numbered as S01E01, then the next episode starts at S01E04, so you know that E02 and E03 are part of S01E01

Of course, Kodi has no idea where each episode starts or ends, it just sees one file.
You can add your own bookmarks if you choose... https://kodi.wiki/view/Bookmarks_and_cha..._bookmarks
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
So, u telling me, like on here https://www.thetvdb.com/series/2-broke-g...official/1 is a two part episode of 2 broke girls 
SO, i got it, i use this format S01E23E24 in order for the scraper to still work. But if it's a three part episode, the first two parts at the end of the season and the third part starts in the next season.

lS01E23 And Martha Stewart Have a Ball (1)
S01E24 And Martha Stewart Have a Ball (2)
S02E02 And the Pearl Necklace (3)
So, if two parts are in one season and the third part is in the next season, then how would i do that, would it be like this S01E23E24SO2E2
(2024-03-29, 03:19)general79 Wrote: SO, i got it, i use this format S01E23E24 in order for the scraper to still work.
Correct

(2024-03-29, 03:19)general79 Wrote: So, if two parts are in one season and the third part is in the next season, the how would i do that
I don't use this method, but I can't see why the following won't work, which is the long form, instead of the short form I used previously...
S01E23S01E24S02E01
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
S01E23E24S02E02 And Martha Stewart Have a Ball
That what i figure, i got part 1-2 on season 1 and part 3 on season 2. Why couldn't they just put the parts in one season instead of spreading it around.
(2024-03-29, 05:01)general79 Wrote: Why couldn't they just put the parts in one season instead of spreading it around.
Cliffhanger season finale...
My Signature
Ok, i went over to TVdb and search the series and copy and past the right s0e00 at the start of each episode.
two or more part episode i got S02E05E06
But having one part in one season and part 2 in the next season like S01E10S01E10 would that work as well 2 parts in different seasons

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
joining two video parts together0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.