A sloppy little preview
Here is a You Tube video preview of the 2nd take on xTV.

Here is the source file.
Thats awesome! Not really, it looks like garbage.
CASHMON3Y Wrote:Thats awesome!
I cant edit posts?? (I didnt mean that it looked like garbage lol)
That is looking very promising....I assume fanart will be implemented also?
aart,

shizzle Wrote:chief are you planning to add fanart aswell?

CHI3f Wrote:All ready did.

CHI3f,

Looks great!

Cheers,

-Neo

HTPC: Windows XP SP3, Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 2.13 GHz, 2 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 3850, 1TB + 250 GB SATA Internal HDDs, External HDDs
Remote: Microsoft MCE2 USB Receiver and Remote, IR Server Suite

He probably asked cause he didn't see it in the video. You see I don't use fan art, I like a plain background.
Hi Chi3f,

Thanks for your work
Could you make some screenshots for a teaser ?
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Note that the xbmcTV icon on the home window is not the final one. It is just there as a place holder.

Thanks Chi3f Smile
xbmc.fr

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

looks good
Can I start by saying I love where this skin is going, but as your still in the process of making it can I make a small request that would help me (and maybe many others) a lot.

Over the last year or so of using XBMC I have built up a pretty large collection of movies and have scanned a whole load of info from thetvdb.com. This lets me search by actor for example and bring up every film/TV show that person has been in that I have on the XBMC.

The problem I have is when I open the list of actors its MASSIVE and takes my poor Xbox about 10 min just to load the list.

Can I request/beg that you add a feature to break up the list of actors (maybe even other categories) to something like A-F G-L M-R etc. to make the list not kill my Xbox.
I'd like to second that, for just about everything. I've got over 800 albums in Music, close to 100 TV shows and 100 Movies and counting and over 500 artists in music. Scrolling to something in the middle of the list takes forever. Being able to select by letter would shorten that up a bit.
I tried installing this skin and I get an error when running it, something about not being compatible with version 2.0. Does anyone have this running on an ATV?
SirBC Wrote:I tried installing this skin and I get an error when running it, something about not being compatible with version 2.0. Does anyone have this running on an ATV?

I've got the same issue. Shame because I love this skin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
A sloppy little preview1