Clearer Watched/Unwatched icons
I was wonderig is it maybe possible to make the watched/unwatched icon's a little bit more visible?

Now it is sometimes hard to see, the Unwatched (Blue) icon is only visable on hover, while i would love to see it always..

Don't know what others think about this.
HTPC + Mediaserver
E8400 - ABIT I-N73HD - 2GB DDR2 - 3.5TB - Geforce G210 - ANTEC FUSION V2 - Ubuntu 10.04 - XBMC-PVR

TV-Server
Ubuntu 10.04 - Tvheadend - Smargo Reader - Oscam Card Server - 2x PCI DVB-C
Which view are you referring to?

And from the word 'hover' I'm guessing you are using mouse based navigation? We all use remote control, keyboard or gamepad so haven't really done much testing at all with the mouse I'm afraid
uhh sorry i mean hover as the remove/xpad when standing on a object but not selecting it...

i'm using Episode view, as well as season view. I was pointing at the icons visibility in general, i guess it's the same for all view's.

Using it on 720p display btw.. so its not a resolution problem i think.
HTPC + Mediaserver
E8400 - ABIT I-N73HD - 2GB DDR2 - 3.5TB - Geforce G210 - ANTEC FUSION V2 - Ubuntu 10.04 - XBMC-PVR

TV-Server
Ok, I guess you mean the displaying of the icon on the right hand side of the lists? (Not the overlay on the thumbs/images themselves)

I guess the dulling of them in the list (to try and move the focus of your eye to the selected item) has the knock on effect of making them more difficult to see (I tend to hide all watched stuff so don't really see it normally).

Will add it to the list and see what we can come up with
yes indeed i ment the item's in the list. Thanks for taking a look at it..

its visibile but sometimes (depending on the background) its just not easy.

Thanks in advance for taking a look at it.

Razor
HTPC + Mediaserver

TV-Server

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clearer Watched/Unwatched icons0