2 Problems
There is a weather dns error there also, can you ping weather.com and thetvdb.com from this machine?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I made a totaly idiotic thing. I forgot to enter any data while using static IP settings. And I think that I did that in the middle of the scan. I just set the IP settings back to DHCP (which is correct) and now it is scanning my TV shows again. I hope that it will work now but something tells me that it wont. Because the first time I scanned internet connection was working. But it never completed the scan. It just froze at one time and was scanning the same episode again and again.
As I feared! The thing now starts to do something. I can see the pogress bar filling up normaly (it says downloading and E:\SERIJE (my TV shows folder)). But it stops on the half and goes nowhere or it just loops (when it is full it goes back to empty...). If I remember correctly it should show what series it is currently working on not the folder where I have all my TVShows.

Here is a new debug log (I cut out a part of the log because I am not allowed to upload that much - the part around CUT POINT was deleted):
http://pastebin.com/f6cfaaa06

And if there is still a problem with network - both sites have similar ping - around 170ms.
Duplicated post!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2 Problems0