MediaStream v0.93 Released (29/09/2008)
skunkm0nkee Wrote:It's the default/lite theme that does not have those highlight images. We're currently looking into what highlights we can use that won't adversely affect memory usage.

If you're not using xbox then you may want to switch to the richer theme to get those highlights etc back

Hi, could you list the differences between the lite theme and the richer theme?

• Intel NUC Kit DN2820FYKH ~ Crucial DDR3L SO-DIMM 4GB ~ SanDisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD ~ Microsoft MCE model 1039 RC6 remote
Thanx for another release.
One short question I can see my g drive in file manager but i cant see it in hard drive space! could you please add it? or is there a way to enable it?
Thanx
xbs08 Wrote:Hi, could you list the differences between the lite theme and the richer theme?

Not off the top of my head but the gist of the differences is that a number of the textures are reduced for the lite theme so that they use less memory. The only images that are not shown in the lite theme are some of the default folder images, view thumb images (currently missing but maybe added soon), keyboard dialog background/highlights and some glass overlays and fades.

Agitator Wrote:Thanx for another release.
One short question I can see my g drive in file manager but i cant see it in hard drive space! could you please add it? or is there a way to enable it?
Thanx

This isn't a skin related issue so you might be better asking this in one of the main XBMC forums but it could be related to your sources.xml file?
Thanks for another nice update Smile

Regarding the new submenus for TV Shows and Movies I can see the new additions on the Home screen, but I'm still able to navigate backwards and pass through the old screens, which shouldn't happen... Can you please advice?

Thanks for your help, keep up the good work Smile
Probably as you don't have a new enough executable. The feature was only added very recently - r15673. Also, note that said feature is not finished, but it works for the most useful bit (home -> movies -> home).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Probably as you don't have a new enough executable. The feature was only added very recently - r15673. Also, note that said feature is not finished, but it works for the most useful bit (home -> movies -> home).

Cheers,
Jonathan

Ah ok, looking forward to the next whole release then Smile
You can always build for yourself if you wish. As always, the latest code is just an "svn update", then "Build XBMC" away Smile
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:You can always build for yourself if you wish. As always, the latest code is just an "svn update", then "Build XBMC" away Smile

Cool, I'll look into that thanks.
Whoa posts can now be edited, nice. Thanks to whoever brought this back, this place just became friendlier Smile Smile
any chance of adding Party Mode to hang off the Music menu on the home page? such a pain to go into Music every time, open the option menu, load up the play list, exit the play list, close the option menu..... ahh (i tried to figure out how to change th xml files to try and make it happen but couldn't figure out if it was even possible)

or even better add an option to load Party Mode on start up.....

great skin - awesome library for movies and tv...
Question 
When I try the skin, I get a wierd issue with TV episodes, I will go and will show the series and how many episodes, but when I select a series' episode will say it has a certain number of episodes as if its a folder and then lock up if i select that file, anyone know whats going on here?
You need the latest XBMC.
I am, I'm Using Atlantis Beta1
Has the lyrics layout been looked at.

The 092 version had at layout problem with web lyrics
Agitator Wrote:Thanx for another release.
Thanx

Agitator, why did you go to a another partition using a "G" drive? Is there a benefit to that? Just wondering because I have an Xbox with a 400GB HDD and have a mundo large "F" partition. Wink

Regards,
wantin2mod

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MediaStream v0.93 Released (29/09/2008)0