Exclude certain files when importing to library?
If i have added a share called Disney , and i want the files not to be listed in library mode, what should ill write Then ?

Plz help Smile
Sorry i am using ATV 2, if it is a difference. I just googled my way to here.
see the excludefromscan advancedsetting

wiki.xbmc.org
hold down the menu button to bring up the contextual menu on that share. "set content" -> "exclude from scan"

You can also use smart playlists as a filter in your library. Check the wiki or search in the forums (can't remember where the better how-to would be for that).
Hi
I'm trying to exlude some folders from scanning when I am doing a library update. I'm trying to exlude all the completed seasons on TV shows I am currently watching. For example, I want to exlude sesaon season 1-2 of The ricky gervais show, because season 3 is the only one getting new episodes. I've tried the exlude from scan and exlude from library options in the contextual meny, but it still scans the folders for new episodes.
I have also tried to adding this lines to the advancesetting file.

<video>
<excludetvshowsfromscan>
<regexp>season 1 komplett</regexp>
</excludetvshowsfromscan>
</video>

season 1 komplett is what I have called all my season 1 folders in shows that I am currently watching
This works if I press scan for new contant on the TV Show in file view, but not on library update on startup.
So does anybody know if it is possible to exlude season folders from library updates?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Exclude certain files when importing to library?0