Does XBMC for Windows 'Atlantis' support dual-core processors?
PantsOnFire Wrote:I listed my hardware on my first post (page 2 of this thread).

Oops sorry thought you were someone else Rolleyes
Livin Wrote:I have a Core2Duo E6750, 4GB RAM, and an Nvidia 9600GT and it can barely play 720p material... something is a miss here, right? My system is about 10x the power of the XBOX 1 and performs with XBMC only about 2x as well.
There has to be something else wrong as I can play all 720p and 1080i stuff without any problem, including that killa sample (bird clip) without dropping any frames. The CPU holds steady on the bird clip at 55-60% and around 15% (low action) - 30% (high action) on 720 stuff.
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
Sad 
ashlar Wrote:3D Settings/Manage 3D Settings/Threaded optimization

You can disable it on a per program basis, in the second tab.

I'm still having problems with this, I don't see any options to do with 'threaded optimization', I can see some that are to do with optimization, but not threaded optimization.

I am running:
Card: GeForce Go! 7400
Driver: 8.4.1.8 (06-03-2006)

I've included a screenshot so you can see what I mean.
The driver I'm using IS quite old now, but I couldn't find a newer updated driver. NVidia seem not to list my card on their site anymore, so I tried other sites, and came across laptopvideotogo.com which has customised drivers. But I didn't want to mess things up so I just stuck with the basic driver for now (last known released by nvidia).

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/2924...7b.jpg?v=0
Can anyone confirm, is this ThreadedOptimization option only available when using certain nVidia driver revisions? I'd like to be able to see this option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does XBMC for Windows 'Atlantis' support dual-core processors?0