Released: XBMC Live Atlantis Beta 2
Please For the love of GOD .. some mirrors Sad
kinghuzi Wrote:Please For the love of GOD .. some mirrors Sad

downloading....so cool! cant waite to try it!

[edit]sorry, cant download it either![/edit]
XBMC on HTPC with Ubuntu 12.04 connected to Amahi Home Server 750GB+1TB storage.
XBMC is probably the best thing that ever happened to me...!!! You people Rock!!!

HTPC: MB: Asus P5N7A-VM DDR: 2 x 1 GB Kingston CPU: Intel Core2DUO E8400 @ 3,0 GHz Coller: Scythe Shuriken
I guess its official that the live usb download off sourceforge is a dead link ... :S i hope some admin sees this thread soon
Doubt it's dead. apperantly there has been about 1576 downloads
of the file.

guess it's just some lags in the systems. i hope that this get better soon Wink
Shame it's not up now.

Wanted to try it on my systems since I've only been able to get it to work on 1 of 3 I've tried it on.
Just try every mirror Smile
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
tslayer Wrote:Just try every mirror Smile

they are all dead ...
yeah i tried every single one of them and none of them work Sad

id really like to try this because beta 1 would not boot on any of the 6 machines i have in this house. was really hoping to get this one going Smile
Yes Please do something for the mirrors.
If I get to download it I will share it.

thanks
Sad!Big Grin
Has anyone managed to get a hold of it yet? If someone does, could they tell us which mirror they used?

Cheers,
Sloppy Wrote:Has anyone managed to get a hold of it yet? If someone does, could they tell us which mirror they used?

Cheers,

im still waiting. i just asked again in IRC but i doubt it has been fixed. Sad
Still nothing. I too have tried every single sourceforge mirror. The all just redirect to the next mirror in a big circle (try it with wget at the command line).
Any news from the XBMC team on when this will be fixed?
l.capriotti Wrote:try and tell me...

If I could download it, I would, but I can't get hold of it.
Hi all,

Strange situation, really - never seen this before on Sourceforge. Each and every mirror responds with HTTP code 302 (means, "File temporarily moved, here is the new location") and then gives you the URL with the next mirror... You can check this by calling wget with the "Direct download" link from Firefox. If the servers are overloaded or some quota has been exceeded, there should be a nicer way to the users.

At the same time, Sourceforge reports more than 11,000 downloads - amazing, how did those guys made it?

I hope this gets fixed soon.

WWell,
Work in progress, we are uploading the image again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Released: XBMC Live Atlantis Beta 21