[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use a module to configure Xbox Remote Control on XBMC for Windows
johan karlberg Wrote:does your OK button function properly? mine are sending double commands or something like that.

do you have irbox on autocontrol or manual port settings?

regards.

I have it on autocontrol, and it works fine, but have you test http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd_rc.html ?
Roocket Wrote:I have it on autocontrol, and it works fine, but have you test http://www.redcl0ud.com/xbcd_rc.html ?

what do you mean? that was the place i first downloaded the driver from..

thx
for some reason im not able to get my xbox remote to work for anything in fact it will not install any drivers for it. and i have gone step by step with this thread.... this is the remote i have...http://www.sbdragon.com/xb/xb-08111402.html
johan karlberg Wrote:what do you mean? that was the place i first downloaded the driver from..

thx

yes, the driver. but test the program that came with the driver pack xbcdrc.
Roocket Wrote:yes, the driver. but test the program that came with the driver pack xbcdrc.

program? do you mean xbcrdc.exe? i need to have that open for the remote to work..

don get it, last weekend it workd perfectly, i was really happy, and then i reboot the computer , after that its to sensitive..

think im going to buy a mce reiciever instead
Roocket Wrote:Thanks MoDe,

This was really helpful in getting the remote to work on my Vista x32 system.

i have tried on my Vista x64 sytem, but the driver not worked.

is there any chans to get a vista x64 support for this driver

i agree

will someone please patch the driver to work on vista x64?
Where can i get "xbox connector to usb" ?
desperz Wrote:Where can i get "xbox connector to usb" ?

ebay
cheers,

crazyivan
Nothing on ebay Sad
Strange.... Tons on ebay.ca
cheers,

crazyivan
might i just say, thank you very very very much, have managed to by myself a remote for the princely sum of 0.99p and have remodelled it so the dongle looks exactly the same as original , but with a usb connector on the back.

coupled with the above methods / drivers, ive got meself a luverly working xbmc media pc with the only remot you should have for it.

my only gripe is that it can be a sluggish and doesnt seem to have the speed as it does on the original xbox system, could this be sorted out?

thank you
thecheekymonkey Wrote:my only gripe is that it can be a sluggish and doesnt seem to have the speed as it does on the original xbox system, could this be sorted out?
thank you

I got the same problem!
Very sluggish ... =/

Also I would like to know if there are any way to bind keystrokes outside XBMC with this addon?
For example binding Display buttom to start XBMC?

Kind regards,
Daniel
A Vista 64-bit driver, would be really appreciated Eek Nod Wink
The Problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Do you understand?
I agree very slow/sluggish ... not very useful until this is sorted out.
I badly need a driver for this that works on windows XP 64bit. I tried the Vista one and all the others, no 64 bit support.

If someone could help out modifying one of the current drivers to work with Win XP 64 bit that would be great.

I have no clue how much work this is but I am hoping someone in here could help me out Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use a module to configure Xbox Remote Control on XBMC for Windows0