[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use a module to configure Xbox Remote Control on XBMC for Windows
If you have install multiple times the drivers for the remote, u that created a conflict.
Installing the drivers included with the setup of irxbox ONLY
Work only WIN XP
Works perfectly, Mode2006!

I set it up to use my Logitech 360 Harmony remote in about 10 minutes.

Great job.
Where can I buy the adapter in solution 1?
roeroe Wrote:Where can I buy the adapter in solution 1?

ebay
cheers,

crazyivan
CrazyIvan Wrote:ebay

can you send me a link..i search ebay and only comes up with one going from PC to XBOX rather xbox to PC
roeroe Wrote:can you send me a link..i search ebay and only comes up with one going from PC to XBOX rather xbox to PC

Adapter XBOX connector to USB
cheers,

crazyivan
MoDe2006 Wrote:If you have install multiple times the drivers for the remote, u that created a conflict.
Installing the drivers included with the setup of irxbox ONLY
Work only WIN XP

Quite correct it is me that created the conflict! Blush

However, given that there are links being posted in here for redcl0uds drivers, it seems an easy mistake to make - that and I didn't find the drivers included with IRXBOX until after installation.

Perhaps others have made the same mistake and this would explain the lagginess issues?

I'm happy to report that once I realised my mistake then everything works perfectly, no lag at all!
CrazyIvan Wrote:Adapter XBOX connector to USB

Thanks
I followed instructions on putting the irxbox in the xbmc folder and edited the ini file. Now when I run irxbox.exe both irxbox and xbmc start together but xbmc is allways in windowed mode. How can I change this that it starts in full screenmode?
Ya would like a vista 64 driver, Looked for at least a hour around the net cant find squat.
koscica Wrote:I followed instructions on putting the irxbox in the xbmc folder and edited the ini file. Now when I run irxbox.exe both irxbox and xbmc start together but xbmc is allways in windowed mode. How can I change this that it starts in full screenmode?

Change the Appearance 'screen' setup to XBMC
Star 
Soft IRXBOX : download
Driver for IRXBOX 'xbox remote control for 98 NT XP' WORK PERFECT !!! : download
Driver xbox remote control for VISTA 32 = download
Keymap option : download

Instruction : download

For not conflict
Do not install the drivers XBCDrc with IRXBOX
XBDRC driver tis for VISTA32 only - not guarantee
Hi,
sorry if this isn't directly related...I'm wondering if you are able to use the receiver to wake a PC from sleep mode? In the sort of way that would prevent someone from having to get up to turn on the computer Wink

I'm using Vista 32bit but if anyone has XP and could check that'd be great too...(remember there's that option in the Device Manager, under the HID device properties then Power Management, called "allow this device to wake the computer" that probably needs to be ticked)

Thanks for any help guys, just wanting to confirm this works before I pull my remote to pieces Smile

Cheers, Micah
actually, the 2 x devices in device manager is correct.

i think all my installs with xbmc and the orig xbox remote using 3 x different suppliers for commercial converts have been the same with regards to 2 x usb devices.

some ppl have commented to disable one of the usb devices in order to make the working remote somewhat more responsive.

hope this is helpful,
Dam0

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] HOW-TO use a module to configure Xbox Remote Control on XBMC for Windows0