• 4(current)
themoviedb.org (TMDb) - The Open Movie Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
I really love some of the views ( like Roller and FanArt for Music) but I just can't seem to fall into to Horizionz like I did MediaStream. I really enjoy the "feel" of MediaStream. And since I like making Themes, I've got one lined up for MediaStream. Did you see the mock-up I posted?
Hey FourTwentySmilz,

Unfortunately, the simplest answer is gonna be, no... Big Grin 720p will be the lowest resolution we support and if you are experiencing problems since updating to the new version than obviously it's something to do with the latest version of either XBMC, or MediaStream.
That's cool Travis.....I'll still be posting 720p at your site....but may upload a 960x540 FanArt pack here for the xbox users.
Just a quick question is the scraper in 8.10/Atlantis for Xbox pointing at TMDB.org? as I seem to be having a nightmare getting all the fanart in....?

Also after a real cheesy one that I cant find anywhere! Disneys Candleshoe. Big Grin
Hey Geeba,

It is pointing to themoviedb.org but is using the old API. I believe the latest builds of XBMC are using the newer API but until a new beta is released you might continue to have some issues with getting a certain percentage of backdrops.

RE: Candleshoe, I might suggest mentioning this over here: http://forums.themoviedb.org/forum/2/mov...s-posters/
Good stuff Travis! appreciate the heads up Big Grin
Is there a way for us to vote on backdrops or maybe even delete some of them?

There are some really crappy ones that have been uploaded for some movies and often those are listed as the first backdrop so it's the one that gets scraped. If we could rate the backdrops on the site and the highest rated one was listed first, that would help to make sure the scrapers get the higher quality fanart.
LaTropa64 Wrote:Is there a way for us to vote on backdrops or maybe even delete some of them?

There are some really crappy ones that have been uploaded for some movies and often those are listed as the first backdrop so it's the one that gets scraped. If we could rate the backdrops on the site and the highest rated one was listed first, that would help to make sure the scrapers get the higher quality fanart.

I was thinking the same thing myself yesterday. Something similar to thetvdb implementation would be great.
Good idea LaTropa! That's a very big feature, that they're missing atm.

Edit: Search isn't working it's giving a server error. Wonder if they're updating? Anyone else have this issue?
Hello, on many pics comes a error.

Application error (Rails)

http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/9615
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/329

and many more Sad
Thanks for the Great site already started updating and adding movies
Just got the email Smile

Quote:This is no thanks to every one of you who has taken the time and contributed towards making the data relevant.

Geez, brutal. No gratitude at all? Laugh I'm sure everyone understood what the intended message was but I couldn't help but laugh.
I browsed TMDb (with firefox) and found out that all search results (and even the interface and the rest of the page) are automatically shown in my native language (german).
This is great! Big Grin

I don't know how it detects my language setting but I'd like to know if there is a way to use it in the scraper too?
Hey Tariella,

The API does not have language support yet, but it is planned.

Thanks.
Thanks for the info.
I thought it might be possible because the web page features it already.

Its worth waiting for - best movie database I've seen yet. Nod
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb.org (TMDb) - The Open Movie Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)2