• 5(current)
themoviedb.org (TMDb) - The Open Movie Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)
I'm sure it's a dumb question, but I can't figure out how to use themoviedb as my scraper.
Same question here, don't see tmdb scraper in the latest build...
just to let you know that Gmail considered de registration mail to be spam.
sheratan Wrote:just to let you know that Gmail considered de registration mail to be spam.
I suggest that you post about that on their forums http://forums.themoviedb.org/
travisbell Wrote:Hey Tariella,

The API does not have language support yet, but it is planned.

Thanks.

Hi,

it is now some month ago.
I like TMDb very much. But I am german, and if I scan my movies, XBMC does not recognize my german movies titel.

If I go directly to the homepage tmdb.org , the movie will be found.

Bye Sidekick
What about using one of our german scrapers?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
is the site down atm?
Sure is.

http://twitter.com/themoviedb
i see thats why my EMM isnt working right Tongue
vdrfan Wrote:What about using one of our german scrapers?

I have the same question ?

BTW: TheTVdb.com is an outstanding website...
awesome I can't wait to get home and replace my movie scraper from IMDB to this one. nearly every movie I have added lately has not had any images downloaded or scraped it just took a shitty screen shot from some point in the movie to use.

-=Jason=-
Sidekick Wrote:Hi,

it is now some month ago.
I like TMDb very much. But I am german, and if I scan my movies, XBMC does not recognize my german movies titel.

If I go directly to the homepage tmdb.org , the movie will be found.

Bye Sidekick

Ok you have to edit with notepad the file tmdb.xml in:
/home/xbmc/.xbmc/addons/metadata.themoviedb.org

You have to substitute the "en" expression to "de" expression or the language you want. For example "it" for italians or "fr" for franciais. See this page for other language: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ISO_639-1_codes
ATTENTION: if you do an automatic sostituition the file will be corrupped: there are others "en" expression to mantain.

BYE
Arrgggg with last xbmc revision themoviedvb is already included, so diasappared in the addons folder....

Could someone fix with a new themoviedb version that include a language selection like in thetvb ?
hello

having a question with this addon

example

i have a film which has in total 2 DVD
so i have the following structure

Film Foler
--> DVD 1
------> Audio_TS ; Video_TS
--> DVD 2
------> Audio_TS ; Video_TS

now when i lookup Film Informations this film is listed twice in my Database (one time for Folder DVD 1 and second time for folder DVD 2)

Is it possible to correct this so it is just displayed one time? And whyt if i want to play this movie. is it possible that it will correctly use DVD 1 first and then DVD 2?
Hi, I have a suggestion fon next themoviedb scraper 1.1.6. In 1.1.4 was added original name - alternative name support. Is incomplete: if I select alternative name, when scraper is saved it is only in original name. For example if there is a japan (original) name and you select english o international title the scraper is saved in japan. It's beller will be saved the selected name not the original (or at least the name, if there is, depending of your language).
Regards,

Pink
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb.org (TMDb) - The Open Movie Database (wiki-based, register and contribute)2