Library/searching problem
I've tried searching the forums since i know this question doesn't belong here, but im in desperate need of help.
Im trying to add my CSI episodes to the library. When i search, xbmc cant find my episodes in my folder. It's really annoying since i have over 10 tv-series and all of the other episodes show.
So my CSI folder shows, but there are no episodes in the folder.
I've tried searching with all of the sites, imdb, tvdb, tvrage etc.
Is this a bug or am i doing wrong?

Edit:
Sorry for my terrible english.
Ofcourse, i have the episodes on the harddrive, and i can watch them if i go into file mode. But they refuse to be found and added to the library.
What's the naming convention?
Both on CSI and others.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
All my tv series are rared in original releasenames and folders etc.
Tvdb finds CSI but not the episodes...
This does not answer my question.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
CSI.S08E01.HDTV.XviD-blablabla all my releases are original...
If you really want some help on it you should post the real folder and file names. Otherwise no one can/want help you.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Please pastebin a FULL debug log from a scan, preferrably after you have nuked your video database file (or rename it if you want to keep it as a backup).
Go to the site http://thetvdb.com/ or the the site where you are choosing to scrape from, search for CSI and see how the series is named there. Then chenge the name of your source to match it.
In this case in particular the series will be recognized correctly if you name it "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation"

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Library/searching problem0