Bugs / Observations in Windows Atlantis
beta 2 seems to work really well. I have the following observations to make, all concerned with music playing:-

- when returning to the home screen the currently playing info shows the album art squashed, so its higher than it is wide.
- the transport controls at the very bottom of the screen seem a little on the small side, as does the scrolling song info below the album art.
- when switching to visualisation mode the song info & flashy options graphic pop up. Was it intentional for the song info to disappear after a few seconds. It would be really useful if it could be left displayed [as an option]
- was it intentional for the song to pause / restart if you click anywhere on the visualisations screen.
1. Screenshot please - it could well be the resolution you are using.
2. Once again, it could be the resolution you are using. It's designed to be used in 720p, and these controls are for mouse users only (disable the mouse and they go away).
3. You can turn this on permanently by pressing the I key.
4. Yes - pause on click is the default mapping for the mouse.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Jonathan, thanks for the reply. Screenshot attached. The thumbnails in the music screens are the corect aspect ratio, just the home screen thats different.
What resolution are you using?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Jonathan, tried all available resolutions.

The following squash the album art on the home screen

1280x1024 / 1152x864 / 1024x768 / 1280x960 / 480p 16:9 / 480p 4:3 / NTSC 16:9 / NTSC 4:3 / PAL 16:9 / PAL 4:3

The following display correct square aspect ratio artwork on the home screen

1080i 16:9 / 720p 16:9

I was using PM3.HD. Artwork on the music & visualisation screens was perfectly square. I also noticed that other icon buttons, like those for shutdown etc are also squashed when the artwork is squashed, but only on the home screen.

Hope this helps

Drongo

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bugs / Observations in Windows Atlantis0