Movie Library Problems
I'm trying to import my movies, and whenever I try nothing gets imported. I can import my tv shows just fine, but movies just will not work. I have it set to scrape from imdb. Whenever I try to "scan for new content" I can see it pop up and say "compressing database" but thats it. I checked the naming structure... and nothing still.

I'm using beta 2 and have my folders set up like this:

Movies\The Sandlot (1993)\The Sandlot (1993).avi

I also tried it without the (year) also... no difference.

here's my pastebin log... http://pastebin.com/m6f609785

any ideas? Thanks!
There`s not even a scan error on the given movie in your log. What are your scraper settings?
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
VDRfan Wrote:There`s not even a scan error on the given movie in your log. What are your scraper settings?

I have a folder c:\XMBCtest\Movies with individual subfolders for each movie like c:\XMBCtest\Movies\The Sandlot (1993)

But I have the source location set to c:\XMBCtest\Movies then I pick "set content", contains > movies, set to imdb.com

and "use folder names for lookups" checked and "folder contains a single video" is also checked.

Then I go to scan for new content... and it just comes up real fast and disappears like nothing happened.

I've tried run automated scan and scan recursively also but to no avail...
i just noticed one thing.. dunno if its supposed to do this, but when i do check run automated scan or scan recursively... and click ok, the setting don't seem to be there again if I go back to the set content screen.... is that normal?
Don't use "folder contains a single video" as it assumes only a "single" video Smile Uncheck that option and report back if its working for you.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
folder contains a single video does not apply to your scenario.
Did you bother to read up on this?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_(Video_Library)

Edit: VDRfan, we need to stop answering the same posts in the same minute. Or rather maybe I should. You are not as worn down on the same issues over and over Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:folder contains a single video does not apply to your scenario.
Did you bother to read up on this?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Set_Content_(Video_Library)

Edit: VDRfan, we need to stop answering the same posts in the same minute. Or rather maybe I should. You are not as worn down on the same issues over and over Wink

DOH! I completely read that wrong! I was thinking that it meant that each subfolder had just one movie in it.

Sorry for the lame post!
It probably should say something like "Selected folder contains a single video", too bad it's to late for a string change for 8.10
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
sho Wrote:It probably should say something like "Selected folder contains a single video", too bad it's to late for a string change for 8.10

Yeah thats where I got confused at was the phrasing of that line... if it had "selected" in the wording... it would make way more sense...

Sorry again guys... I actually did read the wiki first... but just read it wrong was all Confused

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Library Problems0