PM3.HD CoverFlow Mod
When you added this did you remove one of the views from the video library to make room for this view?

Thanks (away from home so not able to try it yet)Blush
CD coverflow - would you considering adding the artist name somewhere?
(Ducks for cover, since we almost always are on opposite position when it comes to skinning Smile )

But man do I like the rectangular frames instead of the oval ones in PMII Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
dtviewer Wrote:When you added this did you remove one of the views from the video library to make room for this view?

Thanks (away from home so not able to try it yet)Blush

No I didn't because jmarshall added the ability to have more than 10 views properly instead of a hacky way so it is still included Smile

sho Wrote:CD coverflow - would you considering adding the artist name somewhere?
(Ducks for cover, since we almost always are on opposite position when it comes to skinning Smile )

But man do I like the rectangular frames instead of the oval ones in PMII Wink

Yeah I can do that though it will only work in the library because filemode is just folder names
Does this work with the most recent version of PM3.HD?
yes
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Jezz_X Wrote:No I didn't because jmarshall added the ability to have more than 10 views properly instead of a hacky way so it is still included Smile

Was that fix platform specific?

How many views are now available? That is how many is it now capable of?

Sorry for all the questions Big Grin
http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/5216
http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/16955
PrimusZa1 Wrote:Was that fix platform specific?

How many views are now available? That is how many is it now capable of?

Sorry for all the questions Big Grin

Sho allready answered in a around about way but you can now have as many views as you like 500 even (but that would be lame) and until it gets merged to xbox its linux windows and osx only
Jezz_X Wrote:Sho allready answered in a around about way but you can now have as many views as you like 500 even (but that would be lame) and until it gets merged to xbox its linux windows and osx only

Ahh, thats why I dont have coverview on the xbox...........Confused
Jezz_X Wrote:Sho allready answered in a around about way but you can now have as many views as you like 500 even (but that would be lame) and until it gets merged to xbox its linux windows and osx only

Hmmm...Is this one of the things that the XBox platform will never be able to do? Or is it just behind for the time being?
just behind
I apologize for a noob question. But I searched and couldn't find an answer.
Where can I get this CoverFlow mod from?
What steps are involved with installing it on Windows XP?
Install the latest Windows community build (the easy answer).
For the alternative skin version with Coverflow, there is a download link on the first page of this thread.
sho Wrote:Install the latest Windows community build (the easy answer).
For the alternative skin version with Coverflow, there is a download link on the first page of this thread.
I just thought that this version on first page is just for testing and not the latest one.
Now it's clear.
Thank you very much!
sho Wrote:Install the latest Windows community build (the easy answer).

But if you use the version of this from the link on the first page dont you lose some of the views from the video section?

Last time I tried this I gained the coverflow in music but lost the dvd cover view in the video section.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PM3.HD CoverFlow Mod0