[BUG] Playback-interruption if music is running when choosing video in filemanager
When you have music running and you start a video from the filemanager the video will be stopped (after aprox 30 sec (changes)) and music continues.

It doesn't seem to be reproducible for every piece of music, but for some it is.

Way to reproduce:
1. Start music through Music screen
2. Go to filemanager navigate to a video and start playing it
3. Video will be interrupted and music starts playing

I didn't create a ticket since it might already be covered in ticket #5036 which seems to cover various playback interruption bugs.

The bug described in ticket #4835 is also still present, but it says that in the ticket.

This have been tested with both atlantis beta 2 and r15982, same result.
Do a debug log please.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

http://pastebin.com/f7f779a7b

It seems to happen at 09:04:21
Try the binary without the imagelib unloading available here:

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/4520

EDIT: Actually, that's not going to work - we're getting the same problem with a different dll Sad

Stopping playback, waiting 40 seconds then starting the video should do the trick though (not ideal, I agree!)

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

It's working fine for me on XP SP3. The dlls are unloaded fine during video playback without any problem.
ssboisen: Is this easily reproducible for you (i.e. every time)?

If so, please detail the _exact_ setup you have, so that someone else can attempt to reproduce.

it is pretty easily reproducible for one of my albums, that's the strange thing, until now it's only reproducible if I play a track of that specific album (guess xbmc doesn't care much for Leonard Cohen)

My OS is Windows Vista 64bit Business, I got a Q6600 2,4Ghz, 4gigs of ram and a geforce 8800 gts 640mb.

1. I open XBMC
2. Go to music and search for 'cohen'
3. Open this album by Cohen
3. Start track 4 which is Joan of Arc
4. Press backspace and escape to go to Home
6. Choose System and Filemanager
7. Browses to a video and play it
Glad to see we have a reproducible case. In order to make sure it's reproducible for others, would you mind making said track available for others to test with?

Thanks,
Jonathan

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[BUG] Playback-interruption if music is running when choosing video in filemanager0