Compatibility with .idx/.sub subtitles?
Yesterday I was trying to watch a movie with additional .idx/.sub-subtitles. For some strange reason, XBMC shows both subtitles (English & Spanish) at the same time, with a much-to-big font and placed completely wrong. Tried with other movies and getting same results.

Are people here having the same problems with .idx/.sub, or am I doing something wrong?

Coincidentally, using .srt subs is no problem BUT enabling subtitles cause the movie to fastforward for a second or ten. Weird.
x5nder Wrote:Yesterday I was trying to watch a movie with additional .idx/.sub-subtitles. For some strange reason, XBMC shows both subtitles (English & Spanish) at the same time, with a much-to-big font and placed completely wrong. Tried with other movies and getting same results.

Are people here having the same problems with .idx/.sub, or am I doing something wrong?

Coincidentally, using .srt subs is no problem BUT enabling subtitles cause the movie to fastforward for a second or ten. Weird.

I'm having that problem too Eek
Please create a new bug ticket at xbmc.org/trac and attach all needed files (idx/sub) as well as the complete debug log of the given session.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Did anyone post a ticket on this? I just tried playing a movie with rar'd sub/idx files in /Subs it is a 2 cd movie so each cd had rar'd sub. When it wouldnt load subs after i had checked check subs in rars i then unrar'd and left the unrar'd in /Subs dir within the movie dir. Nothing. I tried to manually load subs via osd but then would just stop movie and have to reload. Here is my pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/m1414c802
TheBurner Wrote:Did anyone post a ticket on this? I just tried playing a movie with rar'd sub/idx files in /Subs it is a 2 cd movie so each cd had rar'd sub. When it wouldnt load subs after i had checked check subs in rars i then unrar'd and left the unrar'd in /Subs dir within the movie dir. Nothing. I tried to manually load subs via osd but then would just stop movie and have to reload. Here is my pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/m1414c802

Already reported (Ticket #5193), but thats another idx/sub issue discussed here.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Compatibility with .idx/.sub subtitles?0