• 9(current)
XBMC Connected - Skin Release Thread
It works! Nod
Now I see the seekbar. Great, thank you!

Is it possible, that your little update (xml-file) broke the navigational sound or is this related to xbmc itself? I guess the latter is correct, as Connected v1993 worked fine yesterday apart from the seekbar.
Actually I use XBMC SVN 17520 with Connected 1993+DialogSeekbar.xml
BaerMan Wrote:It works! Nod
And I broke it again. Blush
I don't know what I did wrong, but after a restart of xbmc the seekbar is gone again. I can't remember doing some weird settings that could have stolen my seekbar. The only thing I had to do was re-defining my sources as xbmc seemed to have deleted all imdb-related settings.

And the navigational sounds are still missing too. Confused
BaerMan Wrote:It works! Nod

Is it possible, that your little update (xml-file) broke the navigational sound or is this related to xbmc itself? I guess the latter is correct, as Connected v1993 worked fine yesterday apart from the seekbar.
Actually I use XBMC SVN 17520 with Connected 1993+DialogSeekbar.xml

No, this would not have anything to do with the sounds or the other issues you are having.
It was simply a coordinate change for the seekbar.

The next build I post will have the updated seekbar.
sinarquia Wrote:Hi!

Really great skin, but when I'm unable to enter the "Lock" code when entering my "Videos" section (I have kids!!). The keyboard appears, but I can only select number 4 or <> arrows... ??

Is that a known problem? This is on a 8.10 deb installed XBMC (spanish, if that makes any difference).

Thanks a lot.

I don't think the language would have anything to do with it...
Can you tell me if PMIII has the same issue?
One thing I should mention is the seekbar will not be displayed if you are scanning media into the library. Not sure if that helps...
Wir3d Wrote:One thing I should mention is the seekbar will not be displayed if you are scanning media into the library. Not sure if that helps...

Unfortunately not. The DB update was already completed.
When playing a video and pressing pause while the info-window is showing makes the info-window disappear until I resume playing. The same when seeking.
I'll see tonight if its regarded to the used SVN of XBMC. I just upgraded to SVN 17541. Maybe it works again.
PM3 Works fine here when entering the "Lock" code.
sinarquia Wrote:PM3 Works fine here when entering the "Lock" code.

Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Also what revision of skin and XBMC are you using?
Something really strange is going on in my system. Nerd
Last night I played one movie, the seekbar was available. Afterwards one episode of a tv-series, the seekbar is still there. Second Episode: the seekbar is gone! Confused (Connected 1996 from SVN, XBMC 17541 from ppa)

I just don't understand what's happening.
I think I'll have to try it with debug mode, even if it's not really comfortable to watch a movie with debug info displayed. No

The navigation sound is also still gone, but that's not so hard, I can do without very well.
Wir3d Wrote:Can you take a screenshot of what you are seeing?
Also what revision of skin and XBMC are you using?

XBMC is deb installed, Ubuntu, 8.10 Atlantis, Connected 1993 zip file downloaded from this thread.

As you can see in the pic, every option other than number 4 is greyed out, so I cannot select Hecho(Done) or any other number.

Thanks for your time.

Revision 1997 posted!

Seekbar position fix (BaerMan -no different than single file I posted)
Fixed Numeric Keyboard (sinarquia)
Added Skin Option For Small Scanning Dialogs
Numeric keyboard works now. That was really fast, thanks a lot!!!
I tried to locate the problem with the disappearing seekbar and it seems like it's somehow related to tv-series. so I don't know whether it's skin-related or again a problem of xbmc core.

In detail it looks like the seekbar disappears with the first time i open a series or episode. either in database-mode or in navigational mode. As soon as I start the first series-related thing the seekbar is gone for the rest of the session. Before doing so in all kinds of videosources (movies, music-clips, not associated clips) I can seek and see the seekbar. After restarting xbmc the seekbar sometimes comes back and sometimes not.

I'll try to locate this in the debug log, but not tonight.
BaerMan Wrote:I tried to locate the problem with the disappearing seekbar and it seems like it's somehow related to tv-series. so I don't know whether it's skin-related or again a problem of xbmc core.

In detail it looks like the seekbar disappears with the first time i open a series or episode. either in database-mode or in navigational mode. As soon as I start the first series-related thing the seekbar is gone for the rest of the session. Before doing so in all kinds of videosources (movies, music-clips, not associated clips) I can seek and see the seekbar. After restarting xbmc the seekbar sometimes comes back and sometimes not.

I'll try to locate this in the debug log, but not tonight.

That is very strange. I don't have this issue on XBOX or PC so I have to think it's core related.
If debugging doesn't work I would suggest posting in the main forums.
Wir3d Wrote:That is very strange. I don't have this issue on XBOX or PC so I have to think it's core related.
If debugging doesn't work I would suggest posting in the main forums.

I found out it's gotten even stranger: time or number of played items also plays a role in the disappearance of the seekbar. I just tested some movies, opened them, seeked a little around, paused them, with and without overlaid info-screen. and after some time or maybe after a certain number of items, the seekbar was gone. And I didn't even think about a series. Confused

I'll try to explain it in the core-forum. Maybe someone can help.
Thanks for your patience!
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Connected - Skin Release Thread2