• 8(current)
XBMC Connected - Skin Release Thread
Allright, I resetted the skin settings but nothing changed. The seek-info is still not there. Now I'm trying to fetch and install the svn version of Connected too. Maybe the problems resolve.

Is there anything else I can check? Maybe some special entries in the log? Might it help switching xbmc to debug mode?

Another thing: the access to the video playlists is inconsistent. From main screen when selecting Videos -> Playlists I come to my saved playlists. When going back form there I come the database view.
But from Videos -> Movies -> Playlists nothing happens. The same when going the path Videos -> Files -> Playlists. Seems like the address is broken but I also can't add another source containing playlists. Skin or xbmc related?
Same place: after the second displayed Playlist I get thrown back to the database view and not to the list of playlists. It's reproducable and very annoying.
VERY nice skin guys! BTW, if you want to try out the 1.5 beta release of the DivX Connected server, you can actually run it on your PC without a DSM-330 (new feature) via the "Connected PC" button on the server; it supports media center remotes, mouse, and keyboard, too. We've got nothing but love for XBMC, but in case you want to give it a whirl, it's free over here: http://labs.divx.com/ConnectedDownload
BaerMan Wrote:Another thing: the access to the video playlists is inconsistent. From main screen when selecting Videos -> Playlists I come to my saved playlists. When going back form there I come the database view.
But from Videos -> Movies -> Playlists nothing happens. The same when going the path Videos -> Files -> Playlists. Seems like the address is broken but I also can't add another source containing playlists. Skin or xbmc related?
Same place: after the second displayed Playlist I get thrown back to the database view and not to the list of playlists. It's reproducable and very annoying.

From what I can tell, Playlists is a library function so you have to be in library mode to view the playlists you create. After you create a playlist the link on the home page should work.

Please correct me if I'm wrong...

Did you get the seekbar to display yet?
porfitron Wrote:VERY nice skin guys! BTW, if you want to try out the 1.5 beta release of the DivX Connected server, you can actually run it on your PC without a DSM-330 (new feature) via the "Connected PC" button on the server; it supports media center remotes, mouse, and keyboard, too. We've got nothing but love for XBMC, but in case you want to give it a whirl, it's free over here: http://labs.divx.com/ConnectedDownload

The downside is it doesn't work on the XBOX Wink

Sorry, I should have given proper credit in this thread.
Without a doubt this skin is borrowed from DivX Connected.
I'll add the link to my main post with info when I get some more time.
Wir3d Wrote:From what I can tell, Playlists is a library function so you have to be in library mode to view the playlists you create. After you create a playlist the link on the home page should work.
Ommm, my playlists are stored as .m3u-files in the folder ~/.xbmc/userdata/playlists and are usable independent of database mode.
When selecting the menu item playlists from the point videos I come to this folder and can select one of the stored playlists. BUT from within the list of video-sources (e.g. in the file-view) there also is a source called playlists. Formerly I could access my playlists by tapping on this item but this no longer works.

Quote:Did you get the seekbar to display yet?
No. Sad to say, but nothing changed. Tonight I'll give it another try, probably still some settings messing the whole thing up.
I played a little with my setup, changed some settings and also switched to PM3 and back to Connected, but the seekbar isn't available in Connected. In PM3 I can see it perfectly, it gets displayed when seeking or pausing. But within Connected I get nothing at all.
Any idea what I should change?
BaerMan Wrote:I played a little with my setup, changed some settings and also switched to PM3 and back to Connected, but the seekbar isn't available in Connected. In PM3 I can see it perfectly, it gets displayed when seeking or pausing. But within Connected I get nothing at all.
Any idea what I should change?

What resolution are you using?
I'm using standard PAL.
BaerMan Wrote:I'm using standard PAL.

Well I just don't get it...
It works for me on the PC and XBOX using PAL.

Can anyone else using PAL confirm this?
Allright, I'll give it another try tonight. I'll delete all my settings (e.g. the complete .xbmc folder) and start a freshly new installation. After first run, I'll install Connected and then it should work. If not, something weird is happening on my system Confused
Revision 1993 posted.
Added support for artist fanart and several little fixes.
Sad to say, but all my tries didn't change anything. The seek-bar still ain't available. I also deleted all other resolution-specific folders I don't need, but no better. I even tried with a new user-account, but it's just the same. Within PM3 the seek-bar is available, within Connected it's not. Everything else works fine.
BaerMan Wrote:Sad to say, but all my tries didn't change anything. The seek-bar still ain't available. I also deleted all other resolution-specific folders I don't need, but no better. I even tried with a new user-account, but it's just the same. Within PM3 the seek-bar is available, within Connected it's not. Everything else works fine.

BaerMan replace your file with this one and and restart.
See if it helps at all...

http://rapidshare.com/files/192749777/DialogSeekbar.xml
Hi!

Really great skin, but when I'm unable to enter the "Lock" code when entering my "Videos" section (I have kids!!). The keyboard appears, but I can only select number 4 or <> arrows... ??

Is that a known problem? This is on a 8.10 deb installed XBMC (spanish, if that makes any difference).

Thanks a lot.
Wir3d Wrote:BaerMan replace your file with this one and and restart.
See if it helps at all...

Of course, I'll give it a try! Nod
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Connected - Skin Release Thread2