• 16(current)
themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for...
This is a great site, already helped out and uploaded around 15 backdrops.

Looking forward to using these with the new Aeon skin. Big Grin
I found a page with high quality movie scans from mostly old movies. Maybe the owner would agree to let tmdb use it since it is non-comercial.
Here is the link:Dr. Macro's High Quality Movie Scans
Anyone got fanart for St Elmo's Fire?

http://themoviedb.org/movie/11557

TIA
Gigabyte Mobo Integrated Nvidia 8200
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ (3.1 Ghz)
4 GB Ram
Windows XP SP3
HDMI Video & SPDIF Audio Output to HK Receiver
Using onboard REALTEK HD AUDIO Drivers
Panasonic AX-200 Projector
I have two movies that i can't get no cover arts from tMDb?
One is W.2008.DVDRip.XviD and the other is It happened one night (1934)
I get only data but no pictures. Tryed to rename, clean database, refresh,... in many ways but nothing helped. I still have avtogenerated thumb from video as cover.
Anybody had this similar problem?
For other 50 movies there was no problem getting scraped images from tMDb.
alessio2 Wrote:I have two movies that i can't get no cover arts from tMDb?
I get only data but no pictures. Tryed to rename, clean database, refresh,... in many ways but nothing helped. I still have avtogenerated thumb from video as cover.

Maybe try a 3rd-party organizing program like MIP? I know W. was a tricky one to get recognized.
digitalhigh Wrote:Maybe try a 3rd-party organizing program like MIP? I know W. was a tricky one to get recognized.

But I still get the movie info. For "It happened one night" I also select it from recommended options, but still it doesn't download cover art from tmdb??
alessio2 Wrote:But I still get the movie info. For "It happened one night" I also select it from recommended options, but still it doesn't download cover art from tmdb??

What exactly do you mean by "I also select it from recommended options"? In XBMC or MIP?

Also, what build of XBMC are you using?
digitalhigh Wrote:What exactly do you mean by "I also select it from recommended options"? In XBMC or MIP?

Also, what build of XBMC are you using?
I'm using XBMCSetup-Rev18622-jester.exe

In XBMC: When I press "Info" on selected movie I get a list of movie titles from tMDb. In my case it's only one title to select. Then movie is scraped, bu still I don't get it's cover arts??
I don't have any .nfo in movie folder. Just the movie inside and right naming for both.
For all others movies it's working ok. Just for few I get this video thumbOo
alessio2 Wrote:I have two movies that i can't get no cover arts from tMDb?

I simply named mine w.iso and it scraped everything the first try.
nymart Wrote:Anyone got fanart for St Elmo's Fire?

http://themoviedb.org/movie/11557

TIA

Hey digitalhigh think you could lend me a hand with this one?
4 GB Ram
Windows XP SP3
nymart Wrote:Hey digitalhigh think you could lend me a hand with this one?

You know, I saw you posted in here again, and went and dug this out before I even read your post.

I actually started this waaaaaay back when you first asked for it, but I got sidetracked and never finished the text removal. As it is, I'm totally swamped still, or I'd finish it for you.

So, if you or somebody else here can pull off the text removal, by all means. Otherwise, lemme know, and I'll clear some time to do it myself.

Sorry for slacking...just got a full plate ATM.

digitalhigh Wrote:You know, I saw you posted in here again, and went and dug this out before I even read your post.

I actually started this waaaaaay back when you first asked for it, but I got sidetracked and never finished the text removal. As it is, I'm totally swamped still, or I'd finish it for you.

So, if you or somebody else here can pull off the text removal, by all means. Otherwise, lemme know, and I'll clear some time to do it myself.

Sorry for slacking...just got a full plate ATM.

No worries...I'm in no hurry, I just jump past that one quickly when I'm going through the movies as it's the only one I don't have fanart for...whenever you get a chance I appreciate it...and ANYONE WHO KNOWS YOU KNOWS YOU"RE NO SLACKER!!!!! Big Grin
4 GB Ram
Windows XP SP3
Any chance someone can find a high res FanArt for Quiz Show?
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/11450
Thanks.
digitalhigh Wrote:So, if you or somebody else here can pull off the text removal, by all means. Otherwise, lemme know, and I'll clear some time to do it myself.

Text removed and uploaded to themoviedb
david81 Wrote:Text removed and uploaded to themoviedb

Thank you. I feel bad because I haven't had the time lately to do anything but work on Serenity...
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
themoviedb.org (TMDb) site needs Movie FanArt for...3