my xbmc updater
Information 
After working with the previously popular xbmc dbr, I decided to start from scratch and develop my own going back to the standard batch commands. The differences with mine are that it updates the official skins and scripts as well as xbmc from svn, calls the appropriate batch files, and moves all of the files into a final build folder. Skins and scripts that don't have a build.bat are copied appropriately without the .svn folder. It only builds the skins/scripts you ask it to and will automatically include skins/scripts that are added to svn in the future. It calls the build.bat included in the svn, so any changes that Team XBMC makes will be reflected.

I made this for myself and am so happy with it I decided to share it with you. Feel free to pm me or use this topic if you have any suggestions, but use this topic if you have any newbish questions so that anyone with an answer may help.

This, of course, requires that you have subversion, Visual Studio .NET 2003 with the Xbox SDK, and optionally WinRAR installed. It creates folders in its current directory, so run it in it's own folder. If you already have copies of the svn repo, make sure they are in the same directory as this program and it will update them instead of downloading new ones.

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/562...su1001.rar

If there's a better way to host this file let me know.
I am assuming since you need the XDK that this updater is for the xbox version of xbmc?

is there anything like this for the windows version?

great work BTW
It will work for other builds, but will leave the build in the /xbmc directory. I haven't configured the prog for the other builds, but if enough people suggest it I can do it.

EDIT: It will work with both the xbox and win32 build now. Here is the new link.

http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/562...su1001.rar
I'm using your xbmc updater and it works great. Any updates? Could plugins be included?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
my xbmc updater0