set musci views
Hi I've a folder structure like this:

Music\Artist\Album1 ...

I would like to set the view for all to List -> Coverflow -> Song.

I've enabled "remember views for different locations"

Do I have to set this view for all folders manually?
Yes.

Use the library views if you want a simpler setup.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

jmarshall Wrote:Yes.

Use the library views if you want a simpler setup.

Because I have Audiobooks and Music in the music section the library view shows the mixed. Which is not useful if you use shuffl etc.

I figured out that the library mode "remembers" all folder view settings on all levels. The file mode doesn't do that.
File mode saves views per folder. Obviously one cannot assume a users' filesystem is of a certain setup with nicely defined levels - we can assume this in library view (and thus do).

I don't have any audio books - is there a tag available to know that it's an audio book?
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

yeah I tagged all audiobooks as audiobooks and I'm using the library mode and filter by genre, I think this is all I can do right now.
What I meant, was: Is there an existing, well defined tag in use currently that _other_ programs use to detect audiobooks? If so, it might be a good feature suggestion.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
set musci views0